Rezazadeh LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezazadeh LIVE NOW

i know this is nothing got to do with football...but he definatley deserves his name to be mentioned here

watch the asian games now...if u wanna see rezazadeh?...hes currently leading ....ROSTAM LIVESSS!!!!!!

SHIREEEEE REZAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am watching on eurosport

am really happy to see iraq having representatives again in the asian olympics....... mohamad haider hes a weight lifter...pretty good (interestingly he is wearing an iranian brand W'lifting jersey "PISHKOOH")

btw....just to let u guys know there is a eastern europian guy in qatar team caled JABER SALEM hahahahahahahhaha
    soooooooo sad!!!!! the commentator says they have seen him before in the bulgarian B wieghtlifting team..( but i thought this was the asian games???...so sad)

Hame Yek Esfand Dood Konid, These Commentators Maro Nazar Mikonan!

Comment

YESSS!!!!! OUR FIRST GOAL MEDAL.....REZA ZADEH GOT THE GOLD MEDAL

230 KILGORAMS on clean and jerk and 195 in snatch total 425

Comment

The video?
        Anyone, plizzzzz.......

The Iranian Hercules’ Hossein Reza Zadeh took just four lifts to win the men's +105kg

Another day at the office for the awesome Hossein Reza Zadeh - The Iranian Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa

btw....just to let u guys know there is a eastern europian guy in qatar team caled JABER SALEM hahahahahahahhaha
          soooooooo sad!!!!! the commentator says they have seen him before in the bulgarian B wieghtlifting team..( but i thought this was the asian games???...so sad)

He is Bulgarian and they bought him, just like they wanted to buy Ailton in football a while ago. This Bulgarian lad actually changed name as well! ahaha so sad.
          sigpic

Comment

He did a great job, I have uploaded the lift. You can see it here:

http://coolpersia.com/forums/showthr...?p=176#post176

Comment

Working...
            X