• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visca El Barca

Comment

Good result for Ahly...Now lets see how Jeonbuk Motors do against America
      sigpic

Comment

Decent display by El-Ahly.. got the job done in the end thank God. Dominated possession and scoring chances but as usual for Egyptian sides, had trouble finishing. The goals they did score were class though.

Here they are: http://egyptianplayers.com/multimedi...-Auckland1.mpg

Ahly will have to do better if they're going to stand a chance against Brazilian and South American champs Internacional.

Comment

Good victory there..!!

Now the question remains whether they will be able to reach another height.!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jeonbuk put up a good fight. I saw the entire match and I must say it was fairly even. At max, America deserved a 1-0 win but if Jeonbuk held on a few more minutes and took it to extra time, it wouldn't have been undeserved. America's goal was sloppy at that.

Comment

Anyone watching the game? I haven't seen Ahly play this well since winning the African Cup, but I also haven't seen luck this bad in a while

Internacional leads it 1-0 at halftime on a goal that was offside by a mile. Ahly have two misses from close range and a third blast off the post. El-Nahhas had a scorching free kick headed right for the top corner parried high. Easily the save of the tournament thus far. I'm pulling my hair out.

Comment

GOAL AHLY. Allahu akbar. 1-1

Bismillah, 2ostor ya Rabb

Comment

The Brazilians flopping and diving all over the place

They're dangerous on the counter, but if it doesnt go their way they fall to the pitch.

Comment

where u watching the match?

Comment

Ahly begining to lose their edge somewhat and look tired. Bismillah

Comment

Goal Inter. Adriano off a corner kick.. it hit the post and snuck in. That's football... that same bounce didn't go in for El-Ahly in the first half. 72nd minute.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                            where u watching the match?
                            Sorry, didn't see your post. I'm watching it on Fox Soccer Channel in the United States.

Comment

FT, 2-1 to Inter , and Suprah's prediction holds true.

Parting comments from commentator Max Bretos: "El-Ahly you'd say have gotten the better of the match, but it's small consolation I'm sure.. Inter survive."

He also called it, "The best match yet in the short history of this tournament.. there is no quit in El-Ahly."

"The reaction from the Internacional players and bench when that final whistle blew said it all... relief."

An offside goal and another off the post win for Inter.. just wasn't our night.

Comment

so unlucky man im pissed

Comment

Working...
                                X