Who cares, he's not that great...

Comment

it's real salt lake, not real madrid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zand
        it's real salt lake, not real madrid!!!
        you catch on well

Comment

its only temporary, I talked to his brother, Real wants to keep him, but they also think they can make alot by selling. Word is Man U wanna buy him then loan him to holland or Belgium. He is way overrated by the way.

Comment

I think he's overated.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
              you catch on well

he was terrible in teh WC. its all good playing well against americans in their shitty league. Hopefully he'll break his leg or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan

he was terrible in teh WC. its all good playing well against americans in their shitty league. Hopefully he'll break his leg or something...
                I dont think Adu was even selected for the US team, let alone playing in the world cup
                sigpic

Comment

His story was real interesting when he was 14, but he really has not progressed that much. Eskandarian was DC United's primary scorer when he was healthy.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan

Adu was not selected for the U.S. however was selected for Ghana(who in fact beat the U.S.) but turned the offer down. If he plays for Ghana his popularity and endorsements in America will drop dramatically.

Comment

He's not even that good. On some weekends he used to come down to the University of Maryland campus to scrimmage against the team and he would always suck against guys who will never get selected to any national team. A i like to say, he is OVER RATED.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

nyc you shouldve put Real Salt Lake, I didnt even bother opening this thread until I saw in my local news that he got acquired here...I also always thought he was overrated but he certainly has his moments plus he is still young, he will go to europe after a year here anyways, but all in all a good MLS pickup for an MLS team.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

He was wayyy over hyped. just cause he's 14 doesnt mean anything, look at the kids in the arsenal, man u, real, barca youth systems.... adu paled in comparison at that age, and right now compared to european footballers who are his age hs's not all that. Just like landon donavan a overrated POS. MLS quality to me is slow & uncreative.

Comment

Hammoon..!!

Hez only good enough for the MLS.!! He will never ever be good enough for a big club such as Man U or Chlesea or Real Madrid.!! teams he says he wants to play for.!!

Salt Lake...looll...

Als0.!! He should join the Ghana National team..Not deny the America.!!

He should understand that playing in Ghana will benefit him far more...

Comment

another work of media and marketing,,rather than pure football ...
                              wonder if he was not american, would he still be tried out at real madrid?
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X