IRAQ: AG 2006 Gold Medallists Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAQ: AG 2006 Gold Medallists Support Thread

This thread is to show solidarity with the Iraqi National Team.

GO IRAQ!
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

I'd rather show solidarity with OUR team and hopefully cheer them on to victory in the Asian Cup and through this ordeal with IFF. I see no reason to support Iraq.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

IRAQ YAA!!!
      IRAQ06CHAMPS!! fo sho!!!
      iraq is a good team, i support them in the finals

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2
        I'd rather show solidarity with OUR team and hopefully cheer them on to victory in the Asian Cup and through this ordeal with IFF. I see no reason to support Iraq.
        lsn aziz obviously iran before iran but would you rather have iraq win it or qatar and believe me we are closest with iraqis and i am sure they would cheer with us if they were in our place.

taha
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

I think that Iraqi will support their arab brothers than persian. But that is not the point.

Compared to our team Qatar showed a good game, i wish the best to win the final.

For -> ONLY THIS TIME <- I do not feel bad being beaten by the qataris as they deserved it.

Comment

goin al iraqia!!!!!!

i really hope they win an give some joy to their people

Comment

yes same, hope they win it coz they desearve it most

Comment

If you are looking at this purely from spots perspective, I really don't care who wins, Qatar or Iraq are both the same to me. As long as Iran is still in the competition I rather cheer for my own team than anybody else.

If I think beyond sports Bahrain will be the last team in my list and Iraq will never ever be in that list.

Comment

Iraq Chikaresh Mikone???????????

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa
                    Iraq Chikaresh Mikone???????????
                    alsoorakh alsoorakhesh vakonaaaaaaa

Comment

ana ohebbo alakhyoon wal akhavato aliraqiya. antom jayedon jeddan. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                        ana ohebbo alakhyoon wal akhavato aliraqiya. antom jayedon jeddan. good luck
                        nesfesh maani daad, nesfesh na
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                          nesfesh maani daad, nesfesh na
                          PM me, lets see whats wrong

Comment

i rather qatar wins then iraq becuz then they will talk too many shit cuz there is lots of them.. but nt so many qataris to talk shit lol
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I just cant support any Arab nation. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X