• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iraq all the way!!!!!!
    *EDITED*- Watch your language!

Comment

*EDITED* - watch your language!
      Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-13-2006, 08:20 AM.
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

For those supporting Iraq, I really appreciate your support & kind feelings. Iran has always been my favourite team to watch & cheer beside Iraq.

Good luck to Iran also against the Koreans.

Comment

*EDITED* - Again, Watch your language!
          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-13-2006, 08:20 AM.

Comment

*EDITED* - For the last time, watch your language!
            Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-13-2006, 08:21 AM.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
              PM me, lets see whats wrong
              agha behet bar nokharre aziz, diff countries have diff dialects so i may not be familiar with that, thats all aziz
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

amirahmadi dnt be so fooled under the shah we were just loved becuz they stole our oil and we meant sumthin to them, we provided them with oil and they loved us for it. Pre and Post revolution we were messed up.
                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                sigpic

Comment

amirahmadi that video is purely total crap.....such fabrications and bias..its unreal. I HATE the mullas and teh shah.........MOSSADEGH AND AMIR KABEER ALL THE EFFIN WAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

gudluck to iraq, i have always been impressed by their fighthing spirit and gheyrat in football although they are always in crisis and their best players play in IPL (well nashat akram plays in saudi league but thats it)

qatar is the biggest loser of the persian gulf as no other country tries to OFFICIALLY BUY players!!! how pathetic can they be?? imagine trying to buy ailton and rezazadeh to change nationalities!! how pathetic is that??

and after their cheatings in the recent asian cups, OFFICIAL OBVIOUS cheating, it wasnt even behind the curtains, but infront of everyone and
                    -boldly lying that stadiums are full both in football and wrestling!
                    -changing stadiums of games last minute, not only -naturalizing a uruguyan player but also reducing his age by around 6 or 7 years or something,
                    -not even making a draw for the volleyball team but nicely just making teams face each other based on their own convenience where they ask iran and korea to play each other while they choose to play bahrain,
                    - and then awarding points to their players when the iranian taekwando player attacks!!

how pathetic and desperate can they get,, there is no limit...

FIFA should kick these guys out if its motto is "FAIR PLAY"
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

An Arab support thread on a Persian football site....

taha....you closet Arab

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa
                        Iraq Chikaresh Mikone???????????
                        SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONEEM

Comment

I am with Iraq they are the closest Arab nation to Iran and I want to show my support to the Iraqi members on this forum....I hope they kick Qatars ass.

Comment

I have an Iraqi friend, So Iraq all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                              An Arab support thread on a Persian football site....
                              taha....you closet Arab
                              ey baba closet arab chiye. khodet meedoonee ke iraqiha fargh daran ba baghiye
                              sigpic

Comment

*edited - this is the football forum, no politics*
                                Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-13-2006, 08:22 AM.
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X