Lippi On Verge Of Joining AC Milan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lippi On Verge Of Joining AC Milan?

A deal for July 2007 has already been sealed, but if the current difficulties persist the ex-Azzurri coach could come by January.

Marcello Lippi is preparing his big return to the world of football, according to Corriere dello Sport. After a period of deserved rest, he might be forced to make an anticipated return to a football bench, in case AC Milan decide to call time on Carlo Ancelotti's period.

The change of the guard might take place by January, or by early February at the latest, if the current Milan coach should fail to turn the tide by that time. Ancelotti risks losing control of the team, which is torn apart by internal problems. Even though Lippi is not keen to take on a team with the season well underway, he might be stimulated by the idea of taking charge of a team still in the race for the Champions League.
    It's true that Lippi would like to build up some credit abroad as well by guiding a team in the Primera Liga or the Premiership, but the attractive power of Milan is still very strong. All the more for having to build an almost entirely new team and bind his name to a new cycle of success.
    Goal.com
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Viva You and I like the same teams, anyway I am so excited for Milan, maybe they can get their season turned around.

Comment

That'll be fantastic. But he shouldnt have retired from the national team so soon. He should have stayed until euro 2008, thats why they were struggling with the new coach at the beginning of qualifiers.

Comment

damn it, i thought he was gonna coach spain!

major bummer

Comment

Great newz !
          Ac is one of them teams ill like to see win something!

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            Viva You and I like the same teams, anyway I am so excited for Milan, maybe they can get their season turned around.
            drop Chelsea!

Comment

Milan needs new blood.

A new coach, following with some new superstars would boost the teams morale. Milan is not playing bad, they can't just put the damn ball on the net. They hit the cross bars 2-3 time a game!

Ancelotti had done a lot for Milan and his time is up. He has nothing else to offer. I think Lippi is an excellent choice.

Lets see what happens.

Have faith guys.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                A deal for July 2007 has already been sealed, but if the current difficulties persist the ex-Azzurri coach could come by January.

Marcello Lippi is preparing his big return to the world of football, according to Corriere dello Sport. After a period of deserved rest, he might be forced to make an anticipated return to a football bench, in case AC Milan decide to call time on Carlo Ancelotti's period.

The change of the guard might take place by January, or by early February at the latest, if the current Milan coach should fail to turn the tide by that time. Ancelotti risks losing control of the team, which is torn apart by internal problems. Even though Lippi is not keen to take on a team with the season well underway, he might be stimulated by the idea of taking charge of a team still in the race for the Champions League.
                It's true that Lippi would like to build up some credit abroad as well by guiding a team in the Primera Liga or the Premiership, but the attractive power of Milan is still very strong. All the more for having to build an almost entirely new team and bind his name to a new cycle of success.
                Goal.com
                Thats interesting, but it still won't save Milan from sucking. Viva knows what I'm talking about.

Btw, its only a matter of time before Kaka is either transfered or signed to Real, and then Milan will be finished.
                The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                  Thats interesting, but it still won't save Milan from sucking. Viva knows what I'm talking about.

Btw, its only a matter of time before Kaka is either transfered or signed to Real, and then Milan will be finished.
                  Milan doesn't suck! Whenever Juve could clinch the CL cup 6 times then you come talk! Cheaters!!!!

If Milan sell Kaka, I will officially declare war against Galliani and Berloscuni!

Real is a terrible club which is ruining the market. They can't even synchronize the damn team with so many stars!

Comment

Milan needs new blood.

A new coach, following with some new superstars would boost the teams morale. Milan is not playing bad, they can't just put the damn ball on the net. They hit the cross bars 2-3 time a game!

Ancelotti had done a lot for Milan and his time is up. He has nothing else to offer. I think Lippi is an excellent choice.

Lets see what happens.

Have faith guys.
                    Just need 1 striker and two defenders and their set. Also they have not been helped by all the injuries.

Comment

Kaka will not to go to Real, but if Dinho leaves Barca he may end up there.

Comment

here is an article from footabll italia where Lippi says he is interested in Milan. If Mourinho leaves maybe he can join Chelsea.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/dec13i.html

Comment

Milan doesn't suck! Whenever Juve could clinch the CL cup 6 times then you come talk! Cheaters!!!!

If Milan sell Kaka, I will officially declare war against Galliani and Berloscuni!

Real is a terrible club which is ruining the market. They can't even synchronize the damn team with so many stars!
                          Milan do suck, look at their inferior scudetto number, and the constant failed attempts at buying refs and other officials. At least Juve was a successful cheater for many years, unlike Milan who failed every time at cheating.

Kaka is going to Real sooner or later. Milan fans are hoping later. This is Reals year. No longer is there confusion in the midfield except when Beckham plays, but he is on the bench so most of the problem is solved. Now if only somehow Real trades Beckham for Kaka.
                          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Milan do suck, look at their inferior scudetto number, and the constant failed attempts at buying refs and other officials. At least Juve was a successful cheater for many years, unlike Milan who failed every time at cheating.
                            That is very true!!
                            Last year we tried and we were caught! Stupid amators!

Comment

Viva jan,Milan is not the only team who hits the post
                              In their last game they tied, their Post got hit 3 times
                              And btw next time let someone who can actually score, take the penalty kicks, not some loser like Gilardino.

Comment

Working...
                              X