Brazil......2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy
    It will be horrible. When they play the World Cup there it will be in the middle of their winter.
    Winter in South America are you on crack or do you mean the rain season? and to the topic i think Brazil is the best country to host the world cup, they have a big football culture but high rate of crime might create problems for them.

Comment

Read my post again. I make it very clear what I mean.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Read my post again. I make it very clear what I mean.
        yup. its very very clear by your standards.

Comment

Brazil has SERIOUS safety issues. Players families are constantly getting kidnappaed for ransom money (Robinho's mom for example), the transportation network sucks (dangerous highways and bankrupt airline system), and they have serious corruption issues.

Brazil would NOT be an ideal World Cup host. If it HAS to be in South America, then it has to be either Chile, Argentina, or Uruguay. Those are the only three countries with the ability to safely host such an event.

I can just see in now, "American/European tourists kidnapped, ransom demanded," all over the world media.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
            why am I even saying this?
            I don' t know! you tell me

back to topic

Would love to see a World Cup in Brazil again (after 1950, which Uruguay won in the 250000 seater of Rio stadium.....)
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It will be horrible. When they play the World Cup there it will be in the middle of their winter.
              South Africa 2010 will be in the winter too!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

Which is why it will suck.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kc is that your picture on your avatar?

Comment

McElroy why do you start pointless arguements all the time? at least find a good thing to argue about then you'll have my support. Also where exactly is poopoo?

Comment

kc stop being a flamer...ur so annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan
                        McElroy why do you start pointless arguements all the time? at least find a good thing to argue about then you'll have my support. Also where exactly is poopoo?
                        In the toilet of course.

Comment

Kc go away please

Comment

If you don't like my posts don't read them. Now just stick to the topic of this thread.

Comment

In the toilet of course.
                              Hmm that seems to pertain to the thread.

Comment

Please stick to the topic of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X