What a loser and a shame to football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a loser and a shame to football

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

prick

Comment

he's a loser. I don't understand how poiticians, presidents and other highrollers can go on praising this moron because of this geeky "saluto romano". Di Canio will never be remembered for being a great footballer.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

idiot!

Comment

I think he was good, he's got a highlight of ups and down. I hate him though. When he shoved that EPL referee, I'm like dumbass...then I saw how that referee fell, a true dive, and acted like he was shot, I didn't mind it after that.
            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Italy still has a serious problem with neo-fascism. Its an active and prevalent part of Italian football and the 'Ultras', as they are known, wield significant power within Italian football. They have connections with the football hierarchy and actively support fascist causes and policies. You only have to look at Sinisa Mihajlovic who plays for Inter Milan. Mihajlovic is just about as racist as you can get and has connections with and supported the right wing fascists of Yugoslavia (under Slobodan Milosevic) who commited genocide against the ethnic muslims. When he was playing for Lazio he was often accused of racially abusing opposing players, most notably Patrick Viera. But the punishments were minor and only served to encourage racism because the authorities in Italy were so un-interested with the issue.

Sepp Blatter has recently stated that they are looking at changing the punishments for racism. Just fining people or clubs isnt working, so they are looking at more severe punishments such as points deduction, banning from competitions or even relegation for clubs and similar punishments for players. I really hope this happens because it will have a real impact on the spread of racism in football.

However this issue regarding Di Canio is more complicated than it first seems. Lazio, above all other Italian clubs, is dominated by the right wing Ultras. They have a notable voice in the running of the club and have, in the past, been responsible for players and managers leaving the club. I think that Di Canio is very confused and ignorant of what fascism really is. I studied Fascism in depth at University and from what Di Canio has stated, its clear that he doesn't really know what fascism is. On the one hand he says that he is a fascist and supports fascist causes, but on the other hand he says that he's not a racist. Fascist ideology is based primarily on racial and national superiority. Its nationalistic in essence but with serious racial undertones. You cannot be a fascist without being racist.

Di Canio showed incredible acts of sportsmanship whilst he was playing in the premiership and even won a fifa fair play award. He also had black friends when he was playing in England and probably still does. I do not believe that Di Canio is a racist or even a true fascist. I think his problem is that he's extremely passionate about football and just loses control from time to time and does things that get him into trouble. This combined with his ignorance of fascism is has led to this latest incident.

Comment

I hate him

Comment

hehe
                  i think the only reason he's doing it is ATTENTION
                  its llike he's begging for it
                  players think their celebrities now.. and the ones getting older want always something dramatic to show them on the first pages of the newspapers
                  sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Di canio is a kesafàté olagh= a stupid moron. he brings shame to Lazio, Italy and football. the terrible thing is that the Italian primeminister berlusconi (who is a stupid clown himself) a couple of days ago said: his salute doesn't mean anything. I know him (di canio) and he's a good guy berlusconi is a freaking idiot and he can go to hell too (he's fealthy rich though).

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                      I think he was good, he's got a highlight of ups and down. I hate him though. When he shoved that EPL referee, I'm like dumbass...then I saw how that referee fell, a true dive, and acted like he was shot, I didn't mind it after that.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

he's a legend, when he played for sheffield wednesday he usde to chat to my dad and me cuz my sister and paulo's daughter went to teh same school. He's propar nice guy. the most genuine footballer ever. not to mention one of the most gifted.

his veiws are left wing, its not very democratic of yalls to put hi down for expressing them. he's a good lad

Comment

He looks like a nice guy and sure he can football great..!!

by the way whats the difference between a fascist and a rascist..!?

Comment

Just the first letter.

Seriously though a racist, discriminates people according to their race where as fascist is an ideology.
                            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

what murd said!

pars, change your sig quick...dont go to that side

Comment

Working...
                              X