Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran/Uae tournament Dubai

Is any1 going for the matches???

If so how do you get tickets...before the match at the stadium or...?

Thx in advance...

Id definately go find info..
    i am definately goin..
    hope to see some of yall if yall come

Comment

I Hope Kaebi Kazemian Akbarpour And The Other Good Ipl/uae Players Get A Contract With Hamburg, Salzburg And I Heard There Are A Of Scouts Coming To See The Players.

Comment

am going

Comment

when and what time are the games??

Will I.R.I.B. show it??

Comment

Dubai: UAE soccer fans will be faced with a problem of plenty when Dubai hosts two international tournaments on the same day in the New Year.

The Al Nasr Al Maktoum Stadium in Bur Dubai will host the Challenge Cup 2007 from January 8-10. On the same days, the Al Ahli Rashid Stadium in Deira will stage the Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Cup.

The Challenge Cup 2007 features two major German clubs - Hamburg and Vfb Stuttgart - in addition to the national teams from Iran and the UAE.

At Al Ahli, Bayern Munich, Lazio, Marseille and Benfica will play in a knockout tournament.

As the dates of the two tournaments clash with each other, soccer fans will have to make up their minds on which way to go!

The tournament at Al Nasr Stadium is expected to attract a sizeable number of UAE and Iranian fans.

The Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Cup includes strong European club teams like Bayern Munich, Benfica, Marseille and Lazio.

However, supporting the national team is likely to be the priority for the UAE fans as well as that of the Iranians.

The organisers of the two tournaments could have avoided the confusion by holding these two events on different dates.

It is indeed strange that no tournament worth the mention has been held in the UAE right through the season and now suddenly there is a surfeit of top European club teams making a beeline for Dubai and playing matches all at the same time.

Under the circumstances, soccer fans are the worst sufferers, losing out on some exciting fare.

Comment

Originally posted by I'am
              am going
              cool..i wanna go for it too..
              got any idea where we have to purchase the tickets?? at the stadium?
              or is there some earlier bookings??

or anything worth knowing and remembering??
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I read somewhere that Iran is playing Hamburg on the 8th at 5pm Dubai time and Stuttgart on the 10th same time. I'm not sure so if anyone can confirm this, it'd be nice
                *but this really sucks!! 8th is the first day back to school.. and and... I can't watch the gamess*

EDIT- source: http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20061128104823

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                  cool..i wanna go for it too..
                  got any idea where we have to purchase the tickets?? at the stadium?
                  or is there some earlier bookings??
                  or anything worth knowing and remembering??
                  in stadium but uu can book it

or visit website timeouttickets.com
                  ticket start from 25 dirhams

Comment

thanx bro!
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

why is this thread in this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11
                        why is this thread in this forum?
                        good point! thread moved to football forum!
                        thanx ardi jan!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                        X