Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
      they are preparing a "bid" for him........
      well liverpool is having cash problems so it might solve one of their problems

Comment

Chamakh is coming on a free since it's his last year in Bordeaux. These dumb journalists are actually adding up his wages as the price we're having to pay for him just to make it out as if Liverpool are spending a lot of money.

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        I read in a dutch magazine Gerrard might go to Inter?
        Sure, if they trade their starting XI + 100m, Liverpool might think about it.

There's more chance Hull win the league than Gerrard going to Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
          Chamakh is coming on a free since it's his last year in Bordeaux. These dumb journalists are actually adding up his wages as the price we're having to pay for him just to make it out as if Liverpool are spending a lot of money.

Sure, if they trade their starting XI + 100m, Liverpool might think about it.

There's more chance Hull win the league than Gerrard going to Inter.
          for you gerrard is waaaaaaaaay over rated for other people is gerrard like a normal player so 10m is enough for him!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
            for you gerrard is waaaaaaaaay over rated for other people is gerrard like a normal player so 10m is enough for him!
            lol

Comment

For me, Kaka, Zidane, Henry, Hiddink, Ferguson, Torres...Gerrard is the best .

Comment

For me, Kaka, Zidane, Henry, Hiddink, Ferguson, Torres...Gerrard is the best .
                well good for you
                there are many good players

Comment

Comment

well good for you
                    there are many good players
                    Not sure you understood me. I meant for me and all those I mentioned, Gerrard is the best. So making it out as if I am the only one and that he is worth 10m...is LOL-worthy.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
                      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is iy why your baby Mourinho wanted to make him the most expensive Chelsea player and the highest paid one over so called legends Terry & Lampard in 2005 ?
                      and still Mou follows him and jerks off to Gerrard every night ??
                      Mourinho loves Gerrard, and has been loving him for years, shame he could never have him.

and Your comments are stupid. you look like this to me:

Chelsea= has the most delusional fans in the world of soccer

Comment

and we are in no cash problems, as we are starting our new stadium, Stanley Park, in April. We have a new 80M sponsorship deal and also are selling the name of the new stadium to the biggest offer which is expected to be above 100M Pounds.

Hicks said yesterday that Liverpool fans should be ready for big spending this summer

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chelsea= has the most delusional fans in the world of soccer
                          yeah right look who's speaking the one who said wikipedia lies's lol

Comment

Not sure you understood me. I meant for me and all those I mentioned, Gerrard is the best. So making it out as if I am the only one and that he is worth 10m...is LOL-worthy.
                            and i'm just saying he's over rated for some people

Comment

this guy is an idiot
                              ignore him
                              he thinks Cech is better than Reina correctly
                              Gerrard's d!ck is worth 10M alone, let alone his footballing ability

Gerrard can jerk off the whole game and do nothing, but still comes up with the winner in the dying minutes

Gerrard has won 2 major trophies BY HIMSELF

Starting the comeback in Stanbul

and playing RIGHT BACK in CL final, because Traore sucked ass, and completely neutralized a great AC Milan side.

and 1 year later. win the FA Cup all by himself, in the final that is known in England, as the-Gerrard-Final

the only player in the world to have scored in all the final games possible:
                              CL Final
                              Uefa Cup Final
                              FA Cup Final
                              Carling Cup Final

scored 24 goals last season despite being injured for full months (February and April)

Comment

yeah right look who's speaking the one who said wikipedia lies's lol
                                so does wikipedia says Gerrard is worth 10 M??
                                have you done a proper academic paper in your life ?
                                you see me:
                                I go to top 5 business school in the world
                                I speak 4 languages
                                I am a top member on goal.com forums
                                I've been watching soccer for 11 years
                                I've been to games
                                I respect other teams and support all my arguments with facts, just review all the forums.

I am not a WUM, unlike some one else I don't wanna name

now shut up

Comment

Working...
                                X