No announcement yet.

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er, Suprah shush and go change the time on ur minich clock. Might I add,5 Times

Anyway, turns out hicks n gillett are gonna make masch stay so good luck to them
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
      Er, Suprah shush and go change the time on ur minich clock. Might I add,5 Times
      You can forget the previous 4 ones as Kenny Dalglish, Emelyn Hughes, Ian Rush, Graeme Souness, and the 70s/80s lot quit playing 2 decades back.

The 5th one was a short lived blip in a team that imploded into mid-table mediocrity since August 1990 and still continues to this day. Finishing 10-20 points behind the champions and runners up each and every season means something is seriously with your team. Even the whole miracle of Istanbul may have cast dirt in the eyes of others, but you cant deny finishing FIFTH in the league that season.

So Rafa couldnt win the league (well neither of his predecessors could) so he must have said 'hey i fooled you lot in europe, lets do it again' but that didnt work either. Sacrificing a 38 game league of your own country for a maximum 13 game cup competition in which luck also plays a big role clearly shows how shallow your team is.

And the spates of draw after draw after draw means, Liverpool will not be challenging for the title 19 years in succession

I'm not changing my clock and that is final
      sigpic

Comment

shut up suprah and go change...um... the order of ur man u player figureines! (what?!!! You said u werent gonna change ur clock )

Can I just say now, this is why i love PFDC. You can rant and rave at mancs all day, but in the end, ur all gd mates.
        GazKhor

Comment

Aye love
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            and Once upon a time, Uruguay held the most world cups
            ok first of all that was only TWO world cups and it was wat only the fourth world cup ever played because it was just made.

BUT

in liverpool's case we have 18 league titles out of many years unlike a couple of years of competition

18>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
              ok first of all that was only TWO world cups and it was wat only the fourth world cup ever played because it was just made.

BUT

in liverpool's case we have 18 league titles out of many years unlike a couple of years of competition

18>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

huge difference
              You didnt get the point I was trying to make did you kid ?
              sigpic

Comment

Suprah, play nice. And can you not make the little purple men in ur sig turn around and bow towards the 'busby babes'? I swear it looks like two of them are bowing but the ones on the right are just mooning!
                GazKhor

Comment

Suprah, play nice. And can you not make the little purple men in ur sig turn around and bow towards the 'busby babes'? I swear it looks like two of them are bowing but the ones on the right are just mooning!
                  sigpic

Comment

Liverpool will compete for a cup ONLY when Rafa, Sissoko, Crouch and Kuyt are gone. When they are gone we can finally compete. I have no hope in Rafa. Damn it Hicks do somethin already

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                      Liverpool will compete for a cup ONLY when Rafa, Sissoko, Crouch and Kuyt are gone. When they are gone we can finally compete. I have no hope in Rafa. Damn it Hicks do somethin already
                      are you a manc in disguise?
                      GazKhor

Comment

lol, BBC sports website after 3 minutes of play: "Havant and Waterlooville are keeping a clean sheet [against lfc]"
                        GazKhor

Comment

are you a manc in disguise?
                          Hell NO! Its jst my opinion that the american owners have a better understanding or sports and marketing then the previous owners. I think with them Liverpool will be top of the league in 2009 or '10

lol, BBC sports website after 3 minutes of play: "Havant and Waterlooville are keeping a clean sheet [against lfc]"
                          1-0 Havant!

edit: now 1-1 whewww that was close!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

OMG 2-1 WTFFFFFf! YOUR CUT FINNAN, YOUR FVKIN CUT!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

OK 4 - 2 Now thats better

PFDC 10 Years & Counting

Comment

i love peter crouch's robot dance. it was ausome

Comment

Working...
                                X