Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
    No one is out of it. Man utd liverpool chelsea arsenal and Ashton villa all have a chance to win it
    For Arsenal and Villa to win it, they will need to win all of their matches and wish United and perhaps Liverpool drop MANY points.

Realistically, the title race is now between United and the 'Pool now. Although United have a better chance with 2 more points and a game still in hand (plus welcoming Liverpool to Old Trafford for a succulent knocking )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      For Arsenal and Villa to win it, they will need to win all of their matches and wish United and perhaps Liverpool drop MANY points.
      Realistically, the title race is now between United and the 'Pool now. Although United have a better chance with 2 more points and a game still in hand (plus welcoming Liverpool to Old Trafford for a succulent knocking )
      we will win the premier league

Comment

holy shit benitez has to be the worst coach ever when it comes to transfers..

morientes, cisse, crouch, bellamy, keane, babel, kuyt..all strikers who have flopped

well maybe kuyt hasn't flopped directly, but he was originally bought to score goals, so if you look at it like that he has flopped too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
          we will win the premier league
          Sure.
          sigpic

Comment

ahahahah! TORRES DOES IT AGAIN!!! Portsmouth 2-3 Liverpool! No gerrard, no Hyppia, no Xabi! Everyone who said we can't win without gerrard, please watch this game.
            sigpic

Comment

liverpool are pretty bad with transfers...but when bellamy and kuyt scored against barcelona in the 2006/2007 CL and eliminated them...the money Liverpool made just by progressing more than makes up what they paid for the two..so its all good

I hope Liverpool win the PL
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
                ahahahah! TORRES DOES IT AGAIN!!! Portsmouth 2-3 Liverpool! No gerrard, no Hyppia, no Xabi! Everyone who said we can't win without gerrard, please watch this game.
                Xabi was subbed on in the second half, you'd know that if you watched the game.

but I think Kuyt was the real difference maker when he came on, he scored the sick equaliser, but Torres did his job from a nice cross.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

yes i know xabi was subbed on, I was talking about the players who started.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                    holy shit benitez has to be the worst coach ever when it comes to transfers..

morientes, cisse, crouch, bellamy, keane, babel, kuyt..all strikers who have flopped

well maybe kuyt hasn't flopped directly, but he was originally bought to score goals, so if you look at it like that he has flopped too lol
                    first cisse was a product of the previous coach. i agree morientes was a bad decision but perry is responsible for bringing in bellamy, and keane.

crouch was both a great striker for england and 'pool, so i dont understand ur point there.

babel is still growing and is developing a killer touch, just watch the champions league games when they start up again

kuyt? he may not fit as a ST but he is an amazing workaholic. he tries harder than anybody on ANY team in the barclays except maybe ryan giggs

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                      first cisse was a product of the previous coach. i agree morientes was a bad decision but perry is responsible for bringing in bellamy, and keane.
                      crouch was both a great striker for england and 'pool, so i dont understand ur point there.
                      babel is still growing and is developing a killer touch, just watch the champions league games when they start up again
                      kuyt? he may not fit as a ST but he is an amazing workaholic. he tries harder than anybody on ANY team in the barclays except maybe ryan giggs
                      tevez>kuyt very similar players, hard work load, come back and help in midfield but the difference is tevez actually scores goals

Comment

no way tevez is even close to kuyt even ur fellow manchester fans like suprah see that obviousness

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                        For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

I know.

Tevez > Kuyt and that is the reason why many United fans want Tevez's deal to become a permanent one because he is valuable behind someone like Berbatov. Same cant be said for Liverpool fans about Dirky Boy.

I mean for a 20+ goal a season striker in Holland to become more of a dud in front of a goal and being used as a winger (and a hard-working one, but still a dud) is rather strange.

In Rafa You Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

Middlesbrough 2-0 Liverpool

The league is pretty much over for you now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to Second Place!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Liverpool rid, losing 2-0 againts Middlesbrough, its over for Liverpool, Manchester United are the champs again.

Comment

Working...
                                X