• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-0
    az arsenal paridi be liverpool?

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
      Only a man your lucky united fan would come into a Liverpool thread and start bashing people becuase his team couldn't beat Fulham.
      its called friendly banter mate

Comment

Manchester United Trophies For this year 2008/2009

Carling cup
        FA Cup
        Premier Ship
        Champions league

Liverpool fans Keep on Dreaming Even Tho I love Liverpool
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
          Manchester United Trophies For this year 2008/2009

Carling cup
          FA Cup
          Premier Ship
          Champions league

Liverpool fans Keep on Dreaming Even Tho I love Liverpool
          dont forget club world cup but the most important IMO is the EPL which we weill retain

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            only a liverpool fan will use them stats to own someone
            what else do u want me to do?!? u dont make sense at all. how else am i supposed to own you? stats are facts and facts are typically used to prove a point. i think ur educated enough to understand that.

Comment

dont forget club world cup but the most important IMO is the EPL which we weill retain
              lol what about community sheild?

Comment

its called friendly banter mate
                Alright w/e, but im just gonna say good luck for the Villa game. Who are u missing? Rooney, Vidic,...who else?
                sigpic

Comment

man all you new liverpool fans are stressing so much over some friendly banter, when i first joined and when DTK supported liverpool there was alot of banter between united thread and liverpool mostly from suprah, me and DTK. just like the real and barca thread i guess all u liverpool fans that came out of no where cant handle it

Comment

man all you new liverpool fans are stressing so much over some friendly banter, when i first joined and when DTK supported liverpool there was alot of banter between united thread and liverpool mostly from suprah, me and DTK. just like the real and barca thread i guess all u liverpool fans that came out of no where cant handle it
                    Ok so you think you should be able to say stuff like that.....but we cant? We are just saying stuff back and its apparently "stressing you out". Its not our fault you cant handle the stress.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thats right bro, if they cant handle the heat, they need to stay out the damn kitchen nigga!

Comment

friendly banter now.... lets see how it all looks in a few months my prediction:

'Pool with a the CL final win but sadly not another EPL trophy

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                        For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

umm who's a new liverpool fan here? ive been a liverpool fan all my life and i remember all these guys have been liverpool fans

and if u look back to other pages in the thread there have been many heated discussions so......

Comment

Sounds like I missed some fun here

p.s. guys, without any banter, football (or any sport) wouldnt be fun at all
                            sigpic

Comment

awh mr pouya i havent totally left!!! and man im still a liverpool supporter! i cant help it if ronaldo's hot my perfect season would, i think, be a liverpool win for the title, and CR to get the golden boot. and torres to be second. and also for ronaldo to come pick me up in a ferrari, but thats not likely really, is it...?

meh, at least pool didnt lose to fulham oh dear, scholes and rooney....temper temper! you know, rooney would be a legend forever if he coulse just keep the lid on that kettle-of-a-head

did i hear someone say they missed the banter?
                              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                                Thats right bro, if they cant handle the heat, they need to stay out the damn kitchen nigga!
                                *confused*

i cant cook, but like a bit of banter. makes no sense to me

DAYMN i missed this thread!
                                Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X