Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    riise never scored in the cl final..infact he missed a penalty in the penalty shootout
    the scorers were alonso, gerrard and smicer
    i jsut checked, ur right. my bad.

then which game was it that riise scored a long range left shot direct into the top corner of the net..cant remmeber
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

stop trying to make us feel worse suprah lol i know u

lets support riise and i i believe he will score the winner to get us through

Comment

all chelsea was doing was big boots to drogba

ashley cole is so ..... god i have not seen a worst left back in my life

Comment

Originally posted by look25 View Post
          what makes you think rafa will even play Riise ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            what makes you think rafa will even play Riise ?
            All I have to say is, I hope Hicks buys out Gillett and reforms this team. HE will teach them how to win FA championships

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im gonna miss PFDC so much!!! I have been banned, but i will say why so that ppl dont start thinking that PFDC's ms march got banned

i have studies exaaaaams... i go on study leave in two weeks, but i have to start revising now..... so its goodbye from me to PFDC, for EIGTH whole weeks....... I will hopefully be back on the 12th June, as by then i will have finished all of them.... OMG how am i gonna survive without PFDC??? but i wont be able to tear myself away if im not banned.... sooooo

anyhowz, my scousers, look25, milad, and arian especially, KEEP THE LFC THREAD UPPPP!!!!! you've done it before and duh i know ull do it again, ima miss u guys loads!!!! keep the belief we WILL go through! Chelski scum can't make it third time lucky - we have the might of TORRESSSSS!!! and make sure the mancs dont get you too wound up - remember, u can pull their strings just as well as they pull ours

mancs, i wish u all the best in the champs league IF liverpool dont get through (which they will) and you do.... afterall, we cant have chelsea winning it if we do see u in moscow, we look forward to the innevitable 3-1 involving a ronaldo dive + pen and a torres hatrick after rio gets sent off
              jks ima miss all the banter with you lot, esp suprah, heesham, MAN U!!!/Mr Pouya and DAT BOY RONALDO even if he's not here! suprah mate, i dunno if i sed buh u relly got my respect with post #985 in the LFC thread thanks for that

PFDC in general..... never thought id be a MOM..... but thank you, and (hopefully) i will see you all again in mid-june

Peace out
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im gonna miss PFDC so much!!! I have been banned, but i will say why so that ppl dont start thinking that PFDC's ms march got banned
                i have studies exaaaaams... i go on study leave in two weeks, but i have to start revising now..... so its goodbye from me to PFDC, for EIGTH whole weeks....... I will hopefully be back on the 12th June, as by then i will have finished all of them.... OMG how am i gonna survive without PFDC??? but i wont be able to tear myself away if im not banned.... sooooo
                anyhowz, my scousers, look25, milad, and arian especially, KEEP THE LFC THREAD UPPPP!!!!! you've done it before and duh i know ull do it again, ima miss u guys loads!!!! keep the belief we WILL go through! Chelski scum can't make it third time lucky - we have the might of TORRESSSSS!!! and make sure the mancs dont get you too wound up - remember, u can pull their strings just as well as they pull ours
                mancs, i wish u all the best in the champs league IF liverpool dont get through (which they will) and you do.... afterall, we cant have chelsea winning it if we do see u in moscow, we look forward to the innevitable 3-1 involving a ronaldo dive and a torres hatrick after rio gets sent off
                jks ima miss all the banter with you lot, esp suprah, heesham, MAN U!!!/Mr Pouya and DAT BOY RONALDO even if he's not here! suprah mate, i dunno if i sed buh u relly got my respect with post #985 in the LFC thread thanks for that
                PFDC in general..... never thought id be a MOM..... but thank you, and (hopefully) i will see you all again in mid-june
                Peace out
                You're too kind Good luck with exams

Thought I'd share this
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by look25 View Post
                  didnt u say under the whos ur favourite football team that you liked chelsea?

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    You're too kind Good luck with exams

Thought I'd share this
                    lol ginger, suprah you are evil

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      mancs, i wish u all the best in the champs league IF liverpool dont get through (which they will) and you do.... afterall, we cant have chelsea winning it if we do see u in moscow, we look forward to the innevitable 3-1 involving a ronaldo dive + pen and a torres hatrick after rio gets sent off
                      Peace out
                      dont worry this thread will always be updated

good luck on your exams

Comment

RAFA TO BID FOR MAXI RODRIGUES!!!!!!

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=670945

Maxi To Solve Rafa's Wing Problem

Comment

Hands up those people who think we beat Chelski in penalties next week after a 1-1 draw!!
                          CHO IRAN NABASHAD TANE MAN NABAD.
                          sigpic
                          THERE WAS ONLY ONE EAGLE IN THE SKY

Comment

Originally posted by iranforever2006 View Post
                            Hands up those people who think we beat Chelski in penalties next week after a 1-1 draw!!
                            my hands are up!

Comment

my hands are always up when we beat chelski. down with the russians!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                                my hands are always up when we beat chelski. down with the russians!
                                Lets see if we can beat (or draw) London Dynamo tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X