No announcement yet.

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish Ribery would come. btw barcelona already signed Keita.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

lol!

Comment

SPECTACULAR NEWS!!!!!!!

Barry Demands Liverpool Switch

Comment

nice.

Comment

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

welcome back Mona
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

woo
                18 million for barry apparently.... thats what villa are waiting for. Will LFC pay it?
                GazKhor

Comment

liverpool away

Comment

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHAT ARE THEY THINKING???????????? Its bloody CHECKED?????
                    GazKhor

Comment

Liverpool sign young danish prospect nikola saric

rafa

Liverpool have won the race to sign highly-rated Danish prospect Nikola Saric, with the 17-year-old inking a three-year deal at Anfield.

The starlet has been attracting interest for some time, according to Herfolge, from whom he has moved to Merseyside, but the club admits they couldn't shelter the wonderkid for long.

Herfolge sports director Per Rud said of the Denmark U-18 cap: "We have tried to protect Nikola as much as we could, but you can't control the media.

"It is unbelievable how many enquiries we have got on Nikola, but when it comes to serious negotiations, it has been far between them.

"We are happy and proud that Nikola will join one of the best clubs in the world and arealso happy that Herfolge have earned some money. We feel we have deserved that."

Tremendous

Barcelona and Spurs were also linked with the Sarajevo-born talent, who can't wait to rubs shoulders with the Reds' international superstars and insists he'll patiently await a first-team chance.

Saric was recently on trial with Heerenveen at PSV Eindhoven's Otten Cup, where Liverpool scouts are said to have taken a last look at the player before giving Rafa Benitez the green light to pounce.

Saric told Herfolge's official website: "Of course, I want to join Liverpool FC - I will get to train with the big names over there and develop in the reserves.

"It is a tremendous chance for me and I am very happy.

"Since I feel the time is right and that I am mature enough for a new challenge, we have been waiting for the right club to come with an offer."

Comment

sweet look at this vid of one of his goals

it would be nice if we could see him develop to be the next biggest striker in the world and play alongside torres.

Comment

Liverpool so far have signed this youngster which is very good and Dossena from Udinese to replace Riise

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
                            Liverpool so far have signed this youngster which is very good and Dossena from Udinese to replace Riise
                            also philip degen

Comment

Can someone plz confirm this???? i just saw in myp2p that Liverpool will be versing Denmark tonight.
                              http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...66&part=sports
                              i couldnt find anything about this at liverpoolfc.tv
                              anyone know if it will be played?

Comment

Liveprool are after David VIlla. them and the rest of the world :roll:
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X