X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ riera's santa hat

Comment

^^^

good to see Liverpool give back to the community, aquilani, torres and kuyt look very happy to be there!..and something tells me kyrgiacos doesn't get along well with the squad lol
      Go Cows!

Comment

Torreessss Is Godly!!!! Omg Wat A ****ing Way To Win A Match

LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
          Torreessss Is Godly!!!! Omg Wat A ****ing Way To Win A Match

LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
          its funny how spanish players are running the EPL

La Liga > epl
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            its funny how spanish players are running the EPL
            La Liga > epl

most irrelevant post of the year

and Messi and Higuain are running LA LIGA
            therefore

Argentina League >>> La Liga

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

therefore
              OWNED!!!

Comment

therefore
                Messi was made into Messi in Spain, Higuain aint owning shit.

now u as a liverpool fan should know that without the spanish ur team would never be top 10 in epl.
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                  Messi was made into Messi in Spain, Higuain aint owning shit.
                  now u as a liverpool fan should know that without the spanish ur team would never be top 10 in epl.
                  lmaoo

even if we relegate to Coca-Colachampionship 2, it doesn't mean La Liga better than PL

because last time I checked EPL champions (MU) don't have a single Spanish player.

and Torres was made into player he is in England and he admitted it, same with Reina.

and HIGUAIN OWNS SHIT, IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, GET YOUR EYES CHECKED OUT

ps. then I guess Ivory Coast League is better than EPL too, since Drogba is owning everyone this year
                  the logic of Barca fans is second to none

Comment

good job liverpool, what a close game that was. great save by reina too in first half! liverpool were kinda lucky young was suspended for this clash
                    liverpool was the better team but oh boy warnock has to feel bad giving the ball away and then agbonhlahor tackling the ball for a through ball assist to torres

sorry for the off topic. but i need to get this point to shayan.

EPL is the best league in the world whether you like or not. La Liga stands 2nd.
                    In EPL there is FULL OF exciting derbies. the competitiveness of all the teams. look at the table and the excitement towards the end of the season.

ohh and just because real and barca have all the best la liga players in their team doesn't mean la liga is better than epl because EPL has a whole has better quality players than all the la liga teams.

La Liga is always the same old two-horse race between Real and Barca and just classico derby people enjoy...
                    Last edited by Farhad-7; 12-30-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

lmaoo

even if we relegate to Coca-Colachampionship 2, it doesn't mean La Liga better than PL

because last time I checked EPL champions (MU) don't have a single Spanish player.

and Torres was made into player he is in England and he admitted it, same with Reina.

and HIGUAIN OWNS SHIT, IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, GET YOUR EYES CHECKED OUT

ps. then I guess Ivory Coast League is better than EPL too, since Drogba is owning everyone this year
                      the logic of Barca fans is second to none
                      man. ever get tired of owning people?
                      sigpic

Comment

apparently we have signed Maxi Rodriquez on loan. and in the end of the year his contract will run out with Athletico and if we were satisfied with his loan spell we could sign him on a free.

sounds good

Comment

apparently we have signed Maxi Rodriquez on loan. and in the end of the year his contract will run out with Athletico and if we were satisfied with his loan spell we could sign him on a free.

sounds good
                          not bad, i also heard RVN may come to 'pool too if Real keep the loan $ below 3million pounds

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                            not bad, i also heard RVN may come to 'pool too if Real keep the loan $ below 3million pounds
                            i heard he is gonna be sold to us..?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fishyboy1209 View Post
                              i heard he is gonna be sold to us..?
                              I heard we might get him on loan, since his contract with RM runs out this summer, we might snap him on free then if his loan spell was good
                              I really don't fancy this move though, because he will demand 100 grands a week, and it's too much for a benchwarmer, plus it will be a blow to N'gogs progress who has been very good this season. and we must know that Nemeth is coming back in May.

I;m more excited about Maxi and Turan

Comment

a draw to a team struggling in the championship.. hmmm
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X