No announcement yet.

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, worst year for this thread in the past 5 years.

let's hope we have more happy posts here next year

repped for the .gif though

Comment

youll never walk alone!

very bad year. hopefully rafa will be replaced. his had enough time.

sepehr that gif is priceless lol @ gerrards face.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I would rate van der sar higher than reina.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Comment

so Liverpool players had to take the train to travel to Madrid for EL semi-finals
            a few pictures

on the train to Paris

now arrived in Madrid finally, Gerrard getting chopped by Spanish chicks

such a shame Torres didn't travel

Comment

It's definitely a long journey to the match. It will be interesting to see if the players are able enough to cope with the amount of travel they've been through.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol, i just heard my Iranian freind saying.. whenever Liverpool have a match, the commentator doesn't pronounce Kyrgiacos, he says he's first name which is Sotiros.

Kyr-gia-Cos..

looool
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol, i just heard my Iranian freind saying.. whenever Liverpool have a match, the commentator doesn't pronounce Kyrgiacos, he says he's first name which is Sotiros.
                  Kyr-gia-Cos..
                  looool

Comment

lmao Hussain.

I was posting on a persian forum (written in Farsi), footiran or something, and I was giving my analysis abotu the game, and I wrote

کیراکوس
                    as it is pronounced in English, I got a ****ing warning from mods for inappropriate language. saying here we call him کارگیاکیس

I didn't visit that website ever again,, what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post

Kyr-gia-Cos..

looool
                      i remember when i was in iran the commentator said the last name i think like : "Kaaryakis" or somthin like that lol

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

lol, thats hilarious

Comment

speaking of kyrgia***: that was some worldclass defending by him on atletic's goal lol

Comment

Liverpool were very fortunate not to concede. Reina made some decent stops..
                            Will be interesting to see the second leg.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post

Kyr-gia-Cos..

looool

yea it makes sense...there used to be a turkish player named hassan SHAASH (piss) and they used to call him SAAS

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

yea it makes sense...there used to be a turkish player named hassan SHAASH (piss) and they used to call him SAAS
                                nahh, i swear that bold player was called Hassan Saas? I remember English commentators calling him that.That would be very funny if it was Shash lol

Comment

Working...
                                X