Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    How did United to vs Burnley ? jkz
    but tbh, I expected a tie as Burnley had to win and our away form sucks.
    but then Aqua and Gerrard emerged
    lol...

COME ON LIVERPOOL
    the week where i become a kopite
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
      منبع
      They Will be So lucky To have this Guy !
      this Was my post In the summer and I am still saying it There so lucky to have this guy in their team !
      sigpic

Comment

he wasnt anything special except one good assist to maxi for the goal, the othe assit to gerrard was because of bad control lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          he wasnt anything special except one good assist to maxi for the goal, the othe assit to gerrard was because of bad control lol
          lmao, did you see the run he made into the space, and anticipated Maxi's chip to him for the second goal? and it was so rainy, he slipped but when Stevie shouted to lay the ball back to him, he did it despite the slip.

and it wasn't just the assists, his overall game was great in attack. great one and twos with Gerrard in a few occasions (2 great one and twos with gerrard before his first goal which was deflected)

it's no co-incidence we have scored 15 goals in games Aquilani has started and he has directly been involved in half of them.

can't wait to see him rape Athletico on thursday (hopefully Rafa plays him )

and yea, had Xavi made that assists he did to Maxi, we would have had a 5 page thread about it

1 goal and 6 assists now, him and Johnson are second in assists after Gerrard. come on Aqua

Comment

http://www.imscouting.com/global-new...Juventus/7362/

RIP Juventus

Comment

now we need to bring a WORLD CLASS manager with WORLD CLASS tactical system and WORLD CLASS ambitions.
              Last edited by Arian; 04-27-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...sts-rumours-of

looks like rumours were false haha, expected that

Comment

brilliant (2nd) goal by gerrard v burnley. watched it 20 times over. better than all 7 goals of chelsea v stoke put together

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                  Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                    brilliant (2nd) goal by gerrard v burnley. watched it 20 times over. better than all 7 goals of chelsea v stoke put together
                    It's ashame that Gerrard hasn't been consistent enough for the whole season, and the likes of Milner,Fletcher and Fabregas have been ahead of him in the PFA team of the year
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                      lol you are so jalous

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                        lol you are so jalous
                        It was certianly better than wrckless challenge Kalou made on Sorenson yet, it was a goal

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                          lol you are so jalous
                          can I ask how old you are ?

your posts are mostly without logic and very childish

no offense

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            can I ask how old you are ?
                            your posts are mostly without logic and very childish
                            no offense
                            I think him and I Walk Alone are the same person, they're both equally retarded lol

Comment

This is the week thats going very slow... and its a week where I need to support LFC

Comment

JONJO SHELVEY,18 the biggest star coming up in english football is joining Liverpool

already two wonderkids are coming raheem sterling 15 and danny wilson 18 amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X