X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    so Joey has joined

and also

Olalla is pregnant again. hopefully Torres' second baby is a son, so he can follow the footsteps of his daddy. damn, a couple of more injuries and Torres will have a kindergarden, everytime he gets injured, he makes a baby

I am now almost 100% sure that Torres and Gerrard will both stay and want to stay and if something goes wrong and one is sold, it's because of those retards running our club and not them wanting out.
    joe cole has joined, roy hodgson is looking brilliant so far even tho we're yet to play a match, torres wore a liverpool scarf after world cup win, new left back (who?) = im pretty sure torres wants to stay

torres staying, joe cole joining, new left back (who?) = im pretty sure stevie will stay

Comment

the only reason torres is staying is cuz his future is uncertain no one wants to buy an injured player and then he gets no results

but for a guy like torres i would take the risk

Comment

possible starting XI for next season?

----------------reina-----------------
        ---johnson--carra--skrtel/agger--???---
        ----------gerrard---aquilani-----------
        --maxi/kuyt-----cole---------jovanovic--
        ---------------torres-------------------

we just need a decent LB and were good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
            possible starting XI for next season?

----------------reina-----------------
            ---johnson--carra--skrtel/agger--???---
            ----------gerrard---aquilani-----------
            --maxi/kuyt-----cole---------jovanovic--
            ---------------torres-------------------

we just need a decent LB and were good
            whyd we sell insua? i liked him decent fullback.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
              whyd we sell insua? i liked him decent fullback.
              well last season he was a complete flop, many of the goals that we conceded were because of his mistakes, but yea the season before he was a brilliant prospect.

but now that we got danny wilson instead of him who could also play LB (insua sold for 5mil and wilson bought for 5mil) im happy we sold him. id have wilson anyday over insua

Comment

Comment

i dont know much about wayne bridge as a player (of course we all know him from the john terry scandal) but has anyone watched him play before? is he any good?

Comment

^na

wilson seems very promising

is it just me or does Lucas reaaaaaally suck. we should sell him.

Comment

i dont know much about wayne bridge as a player (of course we all know him from the john terry scandal) but has anyone watched him play before? is he any good?
                      Wayne Bridge is a very good left-back, and doesn't get the credit he deserves. He is vulnerable in his pace, but when he overlaps, he has a brilliant cross in him. He's a very calm person, and will not affect the dressing room in any way. If he is on the bench, he doesn't complain and gets along with it.

Down the years, he was second best left-back in the Premiership, behind Ashley Cole. Now, I would put him behind Evra also.. He's been rocked with injury in the past 12 months, but I don't think he is past it yet.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

actually bothered watching the b team match v kaiserslaturn
                        pretty poor performance. haahaa funny how the match started at 12.16 am my time and finished 1.57 am my time. harchi hesabesh mikonam 90 daghighe baazi nakardan . it was sooo boring ref got bored too

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                          actually bothered watching the b team match v kaiserslaturn
                          pretty poor performance. haahaa funny how the match started at 12.16 am my time and finished 1.57 am my time. harchi hesabesh mikonam 90 daghighe baazi nakardan . it was sooo boring ref got bored too
                          LOLL well at least the ONLY player that was on the squad that shud be in the starting 11 is jovanovic

Comment

LOL are you kidding? do you even follow english football? "we all know him from the john terry scandal" hahaha. He's been englands second best LB for the past 7+ years

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                              LOL are you kidding? do you even follow english football? "we all know him from the john terry scandal" hahaha. He's been englands second best LB for the past 7+ years
                              tbh, it doesn't really say much. he was pretty decent back in his Chelsea days, but now he is pretty slow. plus he is on 90k a week in City lol...only Gerrard and Carra make more than him..and Cole the same lol.

I'd much prefer Salcido (from PSV) or Jansen (from Hamburg) or even Figueroa from Wigan. but we'll have to wait to see.

since January, we've made 19M profit on sales...we better spend some of it

we need a LB asap, Darby is gash and is still part of reserves only because he is a scouse.

about pre-season friendlly, team's average age was 20 lol. still not bad considering FCK played their first team. Chelsea got hammered to Ajax second team playing Essien, Mikel and Sturridge and them.

first competitive game of the season in 5 days....and we'll have to play with something like this

-----------------Cavalieri---------------
                              Kelly-------Ayala---------Kyrgy------Darby
                              Amoo------Spearing------Lucas----Jovanovic
                              ----------------Aquilani------------------
                              -----------------------Ngog-------------

Aqua and Jova have knocks, hopefully they make it, because this team has ZERO experience. I expect a 0-0 or 1-0 to either side. we'll do them at Anfield second leg anyways...

Comment

btw lads.

let's all welcome our newest WAG.

Mrs.Cole

also Torres and Olalla (who is pregnant again) @ Torres' sister's wedding- picture from 2 days ago

hot stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X