Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    glad you feel that way. for $99,- per month you can be a member of my fanclub
    i hope you realized by now that ur not funny...at all

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
      i hope you realized by now that ur not funny...at all
      i hope you realized by now that your opinion means nothing to me...at all

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        First EPL coach to get the sack: Paul Hodgson
        it shows you know noting about Liverpool history.

LFC never sack managers quickly..just look @ previous ones, Rfa 6 years, Houllier 6 years, Evans 4 years, Souness 3-4 years.

the only way Roy gets the sack, is the team going on a 10 loss streak lol

as the great Juhan Cryuff says:

"There's not one club in Europe with an anthem like You'll Never Walk Alone. There's not one club in the world so united with the fans. I sat there watching the Liverpool fans and they sent shivers down my spine. A mass of 40,000 people became one force behind their team. That's something not many teams have. For that I admire Liverpool more than anything." Dutch legend Johan Cruyff after Istanbul."

best video I've ever seen in my life. I listen and watch it 10 times a day. can't wait for 2011-2012 season when I go to Europe, so I'll be able to watch a game live @ the Holy Anfield, signing YNWA with fans

Comment

i hope you realized by now that your opinion means nothing to me...at all
          well yours doesnt either so f off

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
            well yours doesnt either so f off
            if it means nothing then why does my opinion piss you off so much?

Comment

http://www.givemefootball.com/premie...rkish-supersta

Comment

if it means nothing then why does my opinion piss you off so much?
                im not pissed off....its just an internet forum

Comment

Comment

I was like WTF in the beginning, but then I realized it actually makes sense

1- He is English and it helps our homegrown quota
                    2- He's got premierleague experience, and was Villa's fan favourite, until he fell out with MON after one of his relatives got killed.
                    3- he is relatively cheap and we don't have money to bid for likes of Coentraos and stuff
                    4- He can play the role O'Shean does for Mancs and Ferreira for Chelsea. cover for both fullbacks, as Glen is kind of injury-prone and Figueroa who will sign soon.

and he is better than all our current back up fullbacks (Insua, Degen, Darby).
                    very good for squad depth, but I hope we sign our first choice LB pretty soon too

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      I was like WTF in the beginning, but then I realized it actually makes sense
                      1- He is English and it helps our homegrown quota
                      2- He's got premierleague experience, and was Villa's fan favourite, until he fell out with MON after one of his relatives got killed.
                      3- he is relatively cheap and we don't have money to bid for likes of Coentraos and stuff
                      4- He can play the role O'Shean does for Mancs and Ferreira for Chelsea. cover for both fullbacks, as Glen is kind of injury-prone and Figueroa who will sign soon.
                      and he is better than all our current back up fullbacks (Insua, Degen, Darby).
                      very good for squad depth, but I hope we sign our first choice LB pretty soon too
                      yea exactly when i first read it i was skeptical but it does make sense indeed, hodgson is a clever fellow

Comment

liverpool resigned aurelio. i'm too lazy to find a source but it's confirmed. he's even in the squad for their next friendly game

Comment

Aurellio Is Amazing Hopefully No More Injurys

All Hail Sir Hodgson

Comment

insua was better than him

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                              insua was better than him
                              only reason insua played was cuz aurelio was out for the whole season injured...crack head

Comment

SOME EXCELLENT NEWS COMING OUT TODAY

Liverpool Open Discussions With Premier League Following Approach By Chinese Businessman Kenneth Huang - ReportChinese Businessman Kenny Huang Makes Formal Bid For Liverpool Takeover - Reportand the best news is saved for last

Liverpool Striker Fernando Torres: I Am Committed To Liverpool

Comment

Working...
                                X