Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Question how come celtic fans have the same chant as you guys ?
    YNWA was a chant read by LFC in the 1960's, celtic read it in 1980 i believe.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Liverpool lose 3-1 to WHU..
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post

Comment

gg.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            yeaah now its over

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

what a year this will be, for neutrals and man utd fans
              the year that manchester united steal the crown and become kings of england, with record league titles.
              fergusen should retire after this season when they win the league, what a legend he will be remembered as.
              and liverpool will have to wait for years before they can win the league again, city has more chance of winning it in future EPls

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                what a year this will be, for neutrals and man utd fans
                the year that manchester united steal the crown and become kings of england, with record league titles.
                fergusen should retire after this season when they win the league, what a legend he will be remembered as.
                and liverpool will have to wait for years before they can win the league again, city has more chance of winning it in future EPls
                ineed its looking good for us united fans however still alot of games but these few upcoming games will make things a bit more clearer

Comment

Party Time !!!!!

Comment

Ffs!

Comment

fck man u i hope arsenal wins the title this year!! GREAT WIN REDS!!!!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

^ It won't happen , Ferguson is the man !

Great win for Liverpool congrats to their fan , surely they must have take revenge on us some how after what happen in the last 2 meeting we had against them lol .

But its now that Arsenal tied with Sunderland were still in a good position
                        we got tough games ahead of us but we could win the title once again for the 19th time
                        sigpic

Comment

So what do we take out of that? The scoreline doesn't lie we were well and truly beaten. How frustrating as Liverpool could have been there for the taking: Carragher at right back and Johnson at left, surely that was an invitation to carve them open.

There 1st goal was down to an invidual bit of brilliance even though the defending was not really do or die as is needed on such occasions. That was a little microcosm of our performance almost but no cigar. Beaten to the punch left with a black eye and with our shorts around our ankles.

Then we had that moment of madness from Nani, normally I would say the sun was in his eyes but obviously it was a lot stronger
                          than I thought because it melted his brain! The header to set-up Kuyt was just jaw droppingly stupid.

The third was also a joke, no one reacts and that was it rebound picked off in the back of the net game over.

The team selection back fired, and obviously it was a game too far with some of the players we have missing. The center of our midfield is weak and has been
                          so for a long time, but we have been able to compensate with our speedy and clever wing play. Today that was not the case and having no Valencia, Park and in the end
                          Nani had to catch up with us sooner or later. Anderson of course would have been great in this game and that has cost us also.

I thought that once again Smalling was good, and Hernandez did well to chip in with a consolation.

So now we have to lick our wounds, and put some pride back in our football.

Amazingly I am still calm as I believe Arsenal will screw up more times than us by the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                            ^ It won't happen , Ferguson is the man !

Great win for Liverpool congrats to their fan , surely they must have take revenge on us some how after what happen in the last 2 meeting we had against them lol .

But its now that Arsenal tied with Sunderland were still in a good position
                            we got tough games ahead of us but we could win the title once again for the 19th time
                            sadly i believe you to be correct

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
                              Feeling Gooooooooooood
                              Liverpoooooooooooooooooool
                              Youll Neveeeeeer Waaalk Alooone

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

not a single word about Carragher's tackle against nani, which should of been a sending off but look at the fiasco with rooney

Comment

Working...
                                X