Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh.. ur too optimistic.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol wheres roy these days.. thats what i thought jealous cow

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        19>18
        5>3

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
          5>3
          We will catch up
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

@ Ekbatan...think both clubs will struck a deal at around 10-12M....Spearing and Lucas have been outstanding for the past 5 games, if anyone's position is under threat it's Meireles'

and I am a natural pessimist, but if Spurs beat City tomorrow...I may start believing in miracles. If we somehow managed to pull the miracle and get 4th, it'd be a bigger comeback than Istanbul.

only if we had sacked that useless owl c*nt Hodgson a month earlier

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              @ Ekbatan...think both clubs will struck a deal at around 10-12M....Spearing and Lucas have been outstanding for the past 5 games, if anyone's position is under threat it's Meireles'
              and I am a natural pessimist, but if Spurs beat City tomorrow...I may start believing in miracles. If we somehow managed to pull the miracle and get 4th, it'd be a bigger comeback than Istanbul.
              only if we had sacked that useless owl c*nt Hodgson a month earlier

we dont want him for even 10 mil. he'd be a good back up, not good enough for a starter

Comment

Dame King Kenny Dalglish Garm!!! Kheyli karesh doreste!!
                sigpic

Comment

shame Hodjson ruined the season for you guys. you have to be content with Europa league again and that sucks. Man City won't lose the 4th spot.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

mancity have to draw to tottenham then lose 1 and draw 1 out of their 2 games ...one at home to stoke, and one away to bolton.........its highly unlikely....but lets see what happens

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Ryan Giggs could give Liverpool's starting line-up a Premier League medal each and still have one for Himself

Comment

but i have to give it to kenny, i didnt think he could turn around the team like he has, thought he was way past it and turn out to be another king kev.

Comment

champion league dream is over for liverpool..man city won today 1-0...ITS ALL ABOUT THE EUFA CUP OR EUROPA CUP , liverpool v tottenham huge game this weekend......
                          roy hodgson man what can i say, destroyed our team..
                          DALGISH IS THE MAN

Comment

Today is the start of a new era for Liverpool

Kenny Dalglish given three-year contract as Liverpool manager with Steve Clarke as his assistant

Kenny Dalglish has been awarded a three-year deal to take over permanently as Liverpool manager, with Steve Clarke continuing in his role as assistant on a similar contract.

The Scot returned to management as the Reds' caretaker boss in January following the sacking of Roy Hodgson and has led the Merseysiders from the bottom half of the table up to fifth spot in the Premier League.

Liverpool are now within a win of securing European football for next season - facing a Europa League shoot-out with Tottenham on Sunday - in what has been a phenomenal improvement in performances since the Anfield legend's return.

Speaking about his full-time appointment, Dalglish outlined his plans to make Liverpool "special again" and paid tribute to the owners of the club, Clarke and the players for all their efforts since January.

He said: "I said when I took the job on in January that I was just happy to help the club out for the remainder of the season.

"Now the owners have decided in their wisdom that they want me to stay a little longer and it's fantastic news for both myself and Steve Clarke that we have signed these contracts."

"Both John [John W. Henry] and Tom [Werner] have taken their time to assess what was best for the football club and bring in the people they wanted to take the club forward. They are both winners, but understand what the supporters want from a Liverpool side and the way that we should go about things.

"This is a unique football club and I'm delighted to have the opportunity to help build something special here again"

"I want to salute the efforts of all the players as they have been fantastic and thank everyone at the Club for the welcome they have given me since I returned in January," Dalglish added.

Dalglish went on to laud the impact Clarke has made since his arrival, with the former Chelsea and West Ham assistant having helped the club achieve eight clean sheets since joining the club.

"I also want to pay tribute to Steve Clarke's input since we started working together as he has brought great experience and knowledge to the role," he continued. "The players enjoy the training sessions, understand their relevance to our actual football games and have responded brilliantly."

Owner John W. Henry praised the effect the former Reds player has had on the team since his arrival and admitted no other manager could have achieved what Dalgish has done since taking over the managerial reins four months ago.

The American also stressed the importance of signing Steve Clarke to his deal as his coaching skills have tightened the Merseysiders' defence, helping them keep eight clean sheets in the 21 games he's been at the club.

"Kenny is a legendary Liverpool figure both as a supremely gifted footballer and successful manager," said Henry. "Since returning in January he has shown extraordinary leadership and the ability to bring the best out of so many people associated with the club."

"It was obvious to us very early on that the atmosphere surrounding the club had been transformed by his presence. No one else could have produced such a response. Therefore, I'm delighted we have agreed to a new contract. We didn't need nor want to look elsewhere for the right man to manage the team."

"Working closely with him, we've seen first-hand his love for the club and his determination to do whatever is necessary to produce a winning side again," Henry continued.

"He has a unique relationship with our supporters and embodies everything that is special about the Liverpool way of doing things."

"Liverpool enjoys a global standing within the sport, but having Kenny in the dug-out will help us in our efforts to bring the best available talent to the club as we continue to move the club forward."

"I'm also pleased we have reached an agreement with Steve Clarke, as his contribution to Kenny's backroom team has been significant over the past four months."

The deals will see the pair stay at Anfield until the end of June 2014.

Comment

Thats a shame. A champions league without liverpool is always missing something special. I dont like city, not one bit. They are like the less successfull english reincarnation of real madrid. I would have even preferred tottenham over them.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Thats a shame. A champions league without liverpool is always missing something special. I dont like city, not one bit. They are like the less successfull english reincarnation of real madrid. I would have even preferred tottenham over them.
                                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                                X