Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Lets keep this thread alive.

Liverpool v Athletic Bilbao (friendly) in 2 hours time.

Big news is that coutinho is out of the game, with a supposed 'back injury'. Hopefully not getting tempted by Barca.
    I heard Lanzini is a player that Klopp is interested in if Phil was to come to Barca, what do you think about him? Also, maybe we can start up a thread for the premier league in general as well

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
      I heard Lanzini is a player that Klopp is interested in if Phil was to come to Barca, what do you think about him? Also, maybe we can start up a thread for the premier league in general as well
      Good player, but no Coutinho replacement.

I really don't think Coutinho will leave this season anyway. He has a five year contract with no buy out clause. Liverpool have already said no to a transfer. Coutinho himself hasn't talked about it at all.

For now Coutinho is a Liverpool player as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Bit late but Liverpool won 3-1 against Bilbao.
        Scorers for Liverpool were Firmino, Solanke, and Woodburn.

Here is the highlights:
        https://youtu.be/uIavKBn3kPI

Comment

Yeah I don't think he will be coming to Barcelona I would love him to join us though he's absolutely world class 😜

Any news on Van Dijk? I heard Chelsea were in for him too. Also, what happened with Keita?

Comment

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
            Yeah I don't think he will be coming to Barcelona I would love him to join us though he's absolutely world class [emoji12]

Any news on Van Dijk? I heard Chelsea were in for him too. Also, what happened with Keita?
            Van Dijk has personally told Southampton that he wants to leave, but the club are not buckling just yet.

As for Keita, Leipzig rejected Liverpool's final bid of £80 million two weeks ago. The owner said the deal would not go through under any circumstances.

Leipzig coach also had a go at Keita, questioning who he is advised by. He suggested that Keita was getting advised by his African 'village'. His coach is a racist d*ck.

Comment

Liverpool now have 61 points from 21 games in the EPL. Even the likes of PSG, Juve, Madrid, Barca have never been so dominant even in their prime.

Comment

Good/bad coaching makes a big difference. Liverpool and Iran are good examples.

Comment

Man, this thread really brings back the memories.

Who remembers ChuckBass ??

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    Man, this thread really brings back the memories.
                    Who remembers ChuckBass ??
                    Haha I know him irl. Still speak to him!

You remember milad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Haha I know him irl. Still speak to him!

You remember milad?
                      O YEAAA Milad!!

what is he up to?

I still have Arian and PouyaAKABarout on Instagram....but haven't seen them irl for almost 7 years.

Comment

I wish we could have something like this in Iran...

Unfortunately, that's just wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
                        X