No announcement yet.

Liverpool Thread, for the fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benayoun is a great all around player....
    i know he is israely but he is gonna make liverpool a bonified title contender..!

Comment

Real Madrid have snapped up Jerzy Dudek on a free transfer as back-up to Iker Casillas following his release by Liverpool at the end of last season.

The Polish international was linked to Bolton and Manchester City, but was always keen on trying his hand in Spain.

Bernd Schuster gave the green light to complete the deal for the Pole after he finalised deals for central defenders Pepe and Christoph Metzelder, who arrived from Porto and Borussia Dortmund respectively.

Madrid have been after a new keeper following the sale of highly-rated youth team product Diego Lopez to Villarreal for €6million last month.

Dudek was released by Liverpool after six seasons on Merseyside as he was unable to earn a regular place in the team ahead of Jose Reina.

Having spent the last two seasons playing second fiddle to one Madrid-born custodian, Dudek will now perform the same task in the Spanish capital itself.

Casillas is the undoubted number one, but the club's technical staff wanted experienced cover rather than to promote a keeper from their youth team.

Francesco Toldo was also approached by Madrid only for his wage demands to rule him out of any move.
      Karimi 8 Gerrard
      th wonders of the world

Comment

Firstly, the benayoun transfer!

I heard about a 1mill bid quite early in the summer, and laughed my head off,thinking rafa was just being funny and making fun of the israeli, did NOT think anything would come of it. but now...?????????? WTF????? I suppose, guys, this is when we have to stay true to the old saying, "In Rafa we Trust" - its easy to trust him when he plays safe (e.g: with torres) or when he takes a risk that looks like it will pay off (eg: with Babel), but its most difficult to trust him when he takes a risk that looks like it will fall flat. Like with Rossi Benayoun. We gotta trust the guy, who knows? Maybe he'll turn out to be a little diamond...

On Dudek:
        I swear, he said he wouldnt renew a contract so that he could play first team football..... It seems to me that "reserve team football with an average wage" is not as good as "reserve team football with a higher wage". Seriously though, he thinks he'll get 1st team football at Real? Dream on Dudek

Having said that, he did a lot for us (*cough* 2005 *cough) so I wish him all the best. Hope he breaks into the first team, or at least bleeds the club dry (in terms of money) before moving on
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

BABEL TO LIVERPOOL!!!! OFFICIAL
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Benayoun is a great all around player....
            i know he is israely but he is gonna make liverpool a bonified title contender..!

LOL thanx 4 makin me chuckle like an inbred

(seriosly though.. they have 000 chance)!!

Comment

GazKhor

Comment

Babel and Benayoun Pics!

[IMG]
                [/IMG][/IMG]
                Karimi 8 Gerrard
                th wonders of the world

Comment

Torres Interview

This is an interview that was published in the Times newspaper and interviewed by spanish football journalist Guillem Balague.Its an interesting read
                  Karimi 8 Gerrard
                  th wonders of the world

Comment

Cyrus jan, you are officially a legend! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      Cyrus jan, you are officially a legend! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
                      jeez i dont know what to say.Thanks .I'll pretend the whole sentence was aimed at me
                      Karimi 8 Gerrard
                      th wonders of the world

Comment

Yah i got a Real Reebok Liverpool jersey replica for $20 from a discount store
                        they had like dozens of them on a rack

Comment

Cyrus, course you're a legend, and it goes without saying that you are cute!! (but torres is just a little cuter, sorry )
                          GazKhor

Comment

Liverpool had their fourth preseason match yesterday. the score finished just 2-0 against Auxxere.
                            Steven Gerrard late in the first half scored . Daniel Agger headed in a second in the second half. Liverpool played most of their new players including Torres, Babel and Benayoun. Torres missed a 1 on 1 with a nice goalie save and Crouch mist a header on an open goal heading just above the post.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Bump!
                              GazKhor

Comment

Liverpool has another preseason match 2night against South China which starts in about 3 hours and a half. some channels on the program TV Antz will be showing it. to download TV Ants, go to this site:
                                http://bravo.cautela.nl/Programs/TVAnts.htm
                                once u download and install it, To watch the game click the play button once the game has started here:
                                http://bravo.cautela.nl/Matches/Match2.htm

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                                X