Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    Liverpool for the win!
    Umm...Kasra.... I was talking about the England game! Unless you meant for the prem.....

you're sweet!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Im Back! and we are on top of the league
      Karimi 8 Gerrard
      th wonders of the world

Comment

No we're not, fool!!!!! We drew with pompey and arsenal thrashed tottenham 3-1 so we're second, with the mancs snapping at our heals only 7 GD behind us

then again, rafa was saving Torres, Babel and Gerrard for the Champs league tie in mid-week. we still played really well and controlled the game thoroughly until the last 15 mins, when it was pretty open. 0-0 FT. Apparently Voronin and Benayoun did themselves proud, with David James (poortsmouth goalie) denying benayoun and crouch.

Reina saved a penalty, given because arbeloa grabbed hold of the back of kanu's shirt. It was a cheap penalty though, and a brilliant and athletic save from the little man with the big gloves!!!

I love Reina, he's so sweet! After Gerrard/Torres/Alonso, he's my favourite! So cute......
        GazKhor

Comment

!!!!!!!!
          Question for you all!!! You might get this really easily. If you dont you have an IQ of less than 1:

Which Formula One driver shares his first and last names with two premiership players?
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            No we're not, fool!!!!! We drew with pompey and arsenal thrashed tottenham 3-1 so we're second, with the mancs snapping at our heals only 7 GD behind us
            Easy girl i posted that message before the game against pompey.

TORRES SPURNED LIVERPOOL RIVALS

Fernando Torres has revealed how he spurned Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal before moving to Anfield.
            The Spanish international striker claims he had opportunities to join a host of top English clubs throughout his time with Atletico.

"Offers came in from Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United but I preferred to stay with Atletico at the time," said Torres.

"I'm a much better player now that I have joined Liverpool. With time you learn to move a lot better."

Despite earning nearly 50 caps for his country, Torres has yet to feature on the European stage at club level.

That could all change on Tuesday night if he's selected in the team to face Porto.

"Everyone wants to play in Europe, to be among the greats," he added.
            "I did not come here because of money, I came for the challenge and the chance to win things and I believe I can do that with Liverpool.

"The chance to play in the Champions League and with great players is what matters. I want to contribute with my goals."
            Karimi 8 Gerrard
            th wonders of the world

Comment

!!!!!!!!
              Question for you all!!! You might get this really easily. If you dont you have an IQ of less than 1:
              Which Formula One driver shares his first and last names with two premiership players?
              alonso..

Comment

a draw against birmingham (away) in which liverpool dominated possession was not enough for liverpool boss, rafa benitez, who, for the second premier league game running had put Torres on the bench following his not-so-great performance in the champions league clash against porto, which liverpool drew. Again, Rafa paid for this decision, and brought in the spanish striker on the hour mark. Torres looked fantastic but could only hit the post and bar in a game which everyone thought would end 3-0+ the way that liverpool were dominating possession (and every other aspect of the game).
                GazKhor

Comment

a draw against birmingham (away) in which liverpool dominated possession was not enough for liverpool boss, rafa benitez, who, for the second premier league game running had put Torres on the bench following his not-so-great performance in the champions league clash against porto, which liverpool drew. Again, Rafa paid for this decision, and brought in the spanish striker on the hour mark. Torres looked fantastic but could only hit the post and bar in a game which everyone thought would end 3-0+ the way that liverpool were dominating possession (and every other aspect of the game).
                  damit - i wish we had won- then we would have been very high on the ladder and we have a game i hand so with that match we could of gone back to first.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                  Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

4-2, against reading at home. Many first team players rested, except Torres, Carragher, I gues you could also say Sissoko, Crouch and Benayoun.

A Torres hat-trick, and he even showed off a bit, teasing the goalie before his last goal. Need I say any more?
                    GazKhor

Comment

Video highlights by me :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mVDdD-_xL1E

Comment

thx again!
                        GazKhor

Comment

thank the referee.. 2-2 finito

Comment

We need alonso!!!!!
                            GazKhor

Comment

we're falling behind!!!!!!!!! from the porto game on we've been struggling BADLY. the boys need to get their act together and play like we did at the beginning of the season, and hope alonso recovers fast.

Comment

We Won The Derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Well Soon Torres
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X