X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click to bet on tomorrows match vs. Arsenal
    Liverpool vs. Arsenal [Click]

Comment

Thanks god the arsenal fans on PFDC arent ones for banter.

Well, a brilliant stevie g shot put the reds ahead, but then some mind boggling substitutions gave arsenal fuel to retaliate (seriously, Tores and Alonso off???? WAKE UP RAFA!). Fabregas scored the equaliser, even though both teams were pushing for goal. After that, arsenal were fiery but liverpool almost got in on a counter. Didnt do jack though.

Final score, 1-1

And if a single manc or gooner comments on this issue I will blast them with a thompson.
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
        Well, a brilliant stevie g shot put the reds ahead, but then some mind boggling substitutions gave arsenal fuel to retaliate (seriously, Tores and Alonso off???? WAKE UP RAFA!). Fabregas scored the equaliser, even though both teams were pushing for goal. After that, arsenal were fiery but liverpool almost got in on a counter. Didnt do jack though.
        Final score, 1-1
        And if a single manc or gooner comments on this issue I will blast them with a thompson.
        you mean steal our hub-caps

Rafa will be sacked. He is too stubborn and stupid. That facial hair is getting to his brain.

Is he giving up the league for europe or giving up europe for league or giving up both for Carling Cup ?
        sigpic

Comment

looooooooool^^^^^i always said benitez was an stupid.... didn't prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            you mean steal our hub-caps

Rafa will be sacked. He is too stubborn and stupid. That facial hair is getting to his brain.

Is he giving up the league for europe or giving up europe for league or giving up both for Carling Cup ?

Comment

Final score, 1-1
              What can i say brother, Liv just arent top 3 worthy.
              Gunner all the way

as for torres and alonso, they are both injured again (Rafa was too impatient to bring them back)

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                looooooooool^^^^^i always said benitez was an stupid.... didn't prove me wrong
                Its ironic. You call Rafa "an stupid".

right, let me explain the basic rules of placeing 'a' and 'an' before nouns. If the noun begins with a vowel (A, E, I, O, U), you place 'an'. But if it begins with a consonant (all other letters in the friggin alphabet), you use 'a'.

Now, who can spot Heeshams little mess-up?

EDIT: sorry, that was unecessary. Im just letting off steam
                GazKhor

Comment

LIVERPOOL are the only descent ENGLISH club in ENGLAND.

Chelsea is African, Arsenal is African, Manchester United has some descency left.

long live the workers in the harbor, long live home bred talents like Gerrard Gerrard.
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                    Chelsea is African, Arsenal is African, Manchester United has some descency left.
                    long live the workers in the harbor, long live home bred talents like Gerrard Gerrard.

Brown ? Rio ? Neville ? Scholes ? Hargreaves ? Rooney ? Carrick ? Foster ? Dont forget the British likes of Fletcher, O'Shea and Giggs in United which is more British than the rest of the Premiership !!!

The only folks Liverpool has are Crouch, Gerrard, and Carragher. Pennant is useless. The rest (Alonso, Arbeloa, Reina, Torres) are Spaniards with a Spanish manager !!!

Some 'English' club them Scousers of today are
                    sigpic

Comment

Brown ? Rio ? Neville ? Scholes ? Hargreaves ? Rooney ? Carrick ? Foster ? Dont forget the British likes of Fletcher, O'Shea and Giggs in United which is more British than the rest of the Premiership !!!

The only folks Liverpool has are Crouch, Gerrard, and Carragher. Pennant is useless. The rest (Alonso, Arbeloa, Reina, Torres) are Spaniards with a Spanish manager !!!

Some 'English' club them Scousers of today are
                      Ours are, at least, home grown. Why dont you mention the fact that we produced one of the finest young stars England ever saw, MICHAEL OWEN, until, of course, he went and ruined himself in Madrid. Name three BRILLIANT players which United brought up through their youth system... Oh yeah, they dont have that many. Dont even go there with Rooney, even he was a scouser first. So, while much of our team may be foreign, we are still doing more than our duty to the football world by producing world class talent, like Gerrard, Carragher, Owen (yes, Carra IS world class)
                      GazKhor

Comment

Ours are, at least, home grown. Why dont you mention the fact that we produced one of the finest young stars England ever saw, MICHAEL OWEN, until, of course, he went and ruined himself in Madrid. Name three BRILLIANT players which United brought up through their youth system... Oh yeah, they dont have that many. Dont even go there with Rooney, even he was a scouser first. So, while much of our team may be foreign, we are still doing more than our duty to the football world by producing world class talent, like Gerrard, Carragher, Owen (yes, Carra IS world class)
                        You dont know football do you ?

The Nevilles, Nicky Butt, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham all came from the famed United youth academy class of '92 that won the FA Youth Cup for United....going back in the olden day, Best, Charlton, Duncan Edwards & rest of the late Busby Babes, Mark Hughes, Norman 'scourge of the scousers' Whiteside. Today we still have Wes Brown, John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher from the youth sides doing a damn fine job when asked, with the Evans brothers, Danny Simpson, Chris Eagles, Craig Cathcart, and others coming fast.

All are home grown.

I can always quote Alan 'Scouse-head' Hansen quoting that 'You never win anything with kids' at the start of the 1995/96 season after Fergie had surprisingly sold some old stars and used the Class of '92 in the side, before ending up winning the League and FA Cup DOUBLE a few months later.

Before ANYONE has the audacity of questing Manchester United Football Club and its youth program, shut up and look at the sides made by Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson and realise that WE made this whole concept of youth football development in the first place that gave birth to the Busby Babes in the 1950s, and the Busby Boys in the 1960s to the side that kept on producing talent in the dark eras, to the boys that pwned the Premiership in the 1990s under Sir Alex and won the Treble and is still THE team to beat in England.

'If they are good enough, they are old enough' - Sir Matt Busby

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manches...h_Team_players

Dont question my belief in Manchester United without knowing our history. I've been a United fan since a long time, and a proper Manc since 2004. You wont get someone as fierce, as passionate, as loyal to this club here than me, my dear humble simple scouser.

That's the reason why those soft-spots that I have for other teams like Barca and Inter and Napoli and Dortmund are merely that, soft and spotty with no real preference or importance in front of United.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                          Arsenal's last starting team:
                          Almunia: Spain
                          Sagna: France
                          Toure: Ivory Coast
                          Gallas: France
                          Clichy: France
                          Eboue: Ivory Coast
                          Hleb: Belarus
                          Falmini: France
                          Cesc: Spain
                          Rosicky: Czech Republic
                          Adebayor: Togo

EXTREMELY AFRICAN

Has liverpool got no arguements left that they have to argue about the fact they have more Poms??
                          Who cares????

Comment

You dont know football do you ?

The Nevilles, Nicky Butt, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham all came from the famed United youth academy class of '92 that won the FA Youth Cup for United....going back in the olden day, Best, Charlton, Duncan Edwards & rest of the late Busby Babes, Mark Hughes, Norman 'scourge of the scousers' Whiteside. Today we still have Wes Brown, John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher from the youth sides doing a damn fine job when asked, with the Evans brothers, Danny Simpson, Chris Eagles, Craig Cathcart, and others coming fast.

All are home grown.

I can always quote Alan 'Scouse-head' Hansen quoting that 'You never win anything with kids' at the start of the 1995/96 season after Fergie had surprisingly sold some old stars and used the Class of '92 in the side, before ending up winning the League and FA Cup DOUBLE a few months later.

Before ANYONE has the audacity of questing Manchester United Football Club and its youth program, shut up and look at the sides made by Sir Matt Busby and Sir Alex Ferguson and realise that WE made this whole concept of youth football development in the first place that gave birth to the Busby Babes in the 1950s, and the Busby Boys in the 1960s to the side that kept on producing talent in the dark eras, to the boys that pwned the Premiership in the 1990s under Sir Alex and won the Treble and is still THE team to beat in England.

'If they are good enough, they are old enough' - Sir Matt Busby

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manches...h_Team_players

Dont question my belief in Manchester United without knowing our history. I've been a United fan since a long time, and a proper Manc since 2004. You wont get someone as fierce, as passionate, as loyal to this club here than me, my dear humble simple scouser.

That's the reason why those soft-spots that I have for other teams like Barca and Inter and Napoli and Dortmund are merely that, soft and spotty with no real preference or importance in front of United.

Spot on. Daei_the_king knows nothing about football.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post

could be worse
                              could be scouse
                              eatin rats in your council house

Sorry Daei_the_King, couldnt help it
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post

... just goes to prove girls.... and above all scousers know nothin bout football

DTG, i'm interested to what is a "thompson" ..... blast away

Comment

Working...
                                X