Originally posted by amir78 View Post
    i love peter crouch's robot dance. it was ausome
    and when he runs its like seeing a horse falling down a flight of stairs

sigpic

Comment

damn benayoun hattrick today

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        You didnt get the point I was trying to make did you kid ?
        hey im not a kid and i did get ur point

Comment

suprah u just go tell your precious united to try to beat al-hilal next time with your starters then you can smack talk

Comment

Wow...convincing me your not a kid, yet making rather childish replies
            Originally posted by Arian View Post
            suprah u just go tell your precious united to try to beat al-hilal next time with your starters then you can smack talk
            come back to me when you can count the number of Premiership medals of medals won by Steven Gerrard on your finger tips

*EDIT* now I'm doing the exact same thing oh well cheerio scousers, im outta here for now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
              oh well cheerio scousers, im outta here for now.
              good, this is a liverpool FAN thread

bye bye

Comment

TOP O THE LEAGUE ? YUR HAVIN A LAFF

NANANANANA

7th in the league? oooo tough break

Just to say that if you guys did not have scum like Gerrard and Carragher I wouldn't hate yez and I like Torres, class act.

But anyway.....

He's only a poor little scouser,
                His face is all battered and torn,
                He made me feel sick,
                So I hit him with a brick,
                And now he don't sing anymore.

FT STEVIE G

Comment

Carragher - 'Title gone'
                  Reds must end winless streak, says Carragher

Realistic Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes the Reds' defeat at Upton Park on Wednesday spelt a hammer blow to their title chances - and they must now concentrate on a top four finish.

West Ham beat Liverpool 1-0 thanks to Mark Noble's 90th minute penalty after Carragher's challenge on Freddie Ljungberg.

The defeat brought Liverpool's winless streak in the league to five games and Carragher believes they must now dust themselves down and quickly turn this form around, starting with the game against Sunderland on Saturday.

He told the club's website: "I don't think it's down to luck or anything like that - I've always said you get what you deserve in football and if results aren't going well like they're not at the moment that's something we've got to turn around quickly.

Fighting
                  "I think the league has gone and we've got to realise that we're fighting with Everton, Aston Villa and Man City for that top four place.

"The teams at the top are a long way away and we've got to just focus on the Sunderland game on Saturday and try and get three points from that.

"It's been a few games now since we got all three points and we need to get more points on the board.

"West Ham is a tough place to go and obviously we're not playing great and confidence is a bit low but if we'd got a point here it would have been a step in the right direction.

"It's not all doom and gloom, though. We're still in two very big cup competitions and, as I say, we want to do well in them, but the league form isn't good enough and the sooner we sort that out the better.

"At the moment things aren't going for us, but I don't think it's about luck."
                  Hindsight

Carragher was left to rue his challenge which cost the penalty, saying: "It's always better in hindsight but maybe I should have just let Ljungberg shoot.

"I'll have to see the incident again but maybe I shouldn't have dived in.

"I just felt he was about to pull the trigger and I flew across to try and block the shot but he's come the other way and I think my left foot slipped underneath me and caught him."
                  Byyyyyyee
                  sigpic

Comment

oh **** off mancs. im trying very hard to ignore liverpool's league form, and ur not helping
                    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      oh **** off mancs. im trying very hard to ignore liverpool's league form, and ur not helping
                      Just to reiterate I am not a Man U fan, just a Steven Gerrard and Carraghar hater

He's only a poor little scouser......(8)

P.S-Gotta love Torres but, some player.

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                        Two words:

Rafa Mehnitez
                        sigpic

Comment

mancs fk offffffffffffff

Comment

liverpool is the best foootball team in the woooorrrld

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
                              Just to reiterate I am not a Man U fan, just a Steven Gerrard and Carraghar hater
                              He's only a poor little scouser......(8)
                              P.S-Gotta love Torres but, some player.

How could u hate Stevie G?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Working...
                              X