dubai intl basketbal tourny, with iranian team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dubai intl basketbal tourny, with iranian team

hey guys there is an itnernational basketball going underway in dubai and an iranian team is top of thier group right now they are called mohram

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=2750&stage=1

is this team good? you guys know anything about it?

no we were hoping you would!

Comment

The iranian team is Mahram and yesterday they won Lebanise Blue Stars or somhing!

Comment

Mahram won their second 85-79

Comment

we lost our third game, but we were 1st in our group b4 the loss, so we are through to the quarterfinals!

the team we are playing has just...

OMG LOOOL i saw this earlier today and im posting it now, but i went back to see who we were playing, and they already PLAYED THE GAME...

AND WE WOOOON

Mohram - Iran 79 : 71 Ekadimia - Egypt

the team we play tho is from jordan, they are the only undefeated team in the competition

the game is tomorrow

Comment

hows the calibre of these competitions? are all the other teams composed of americans?
            Go Cows!

Comment

I am goin for the game against Jordan!
              it should be intresting!

Comment

Iran in the Final
                Ill be there so will all my lebanise friends!
                cuz its against SYRIA LOOL!

Comment

Blood_Money what was the score in the semi final?

Also, can you PLEASE keep us updated on the final as goalzz.com updates ages after the games actually finish!

Many Thanks,

PofP1
                  Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

This is the tournament Saba Batter was cheated of last year.!! poor guys deserved to win it..

Hopefully Morham can snatch it this time..they have been pretty strong this year and winning this trofy would be good very very good for our basketball improvements and inshallah they can win the final aswell

Comment

the team we play in the finals beat the only team that beat us, al riyadhi, in the semis

Comment

Does anyone know of any iranian basketball websites like this!????????

I use to play for the Tehran team (Nojavanan) back in the day (Age 15), but before it was getting to the state of gradually turning into the mens league my parents decided to come to England! Gutted, but i found out yesterday that one of my best friends from that Junior Tehran team is now play for the national team! cant beleive it (especially as i think i was better than him ) Jealous!
                        so id love to find out as much info as possible on him and the team. his name is Naveed Zamani ...

Appreciate it if anyone can help

Comment

guys the game is on dubai sports tomorrow, if anyone could provide video or something afterwards i would REEALLLLLLLY appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by arian123123
                            Does anyone know of any iranian basketball websites like this!????????
                            I use to play for the Tehran team (Nojavanan) back in the day (Age 15), but before it was getting to the state of gradually turning into the mens league my parents decided to come to England! Gutted, but i found out yesterday that one of my best friends from that Junior Tehran team is now play for the national team! cant beleive it (especially as i think i was better than him ) Jealous!
                            so id love to find out as much info as possible on him and the team. his name is Naveed Zamani ...
                            Appreciate it if anyone can help
                            These are the best site i know...

In Farsi:

http://www.iranbasketball.org/

In English:

http://www.asia-basket.com/iri/iri.asp

Hope this helps

Comment

Thank you MoJo

Comment

Working...
                              X