No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediocrity is part and parcel for a massive club like Newcastle United. Even someone like Big Sam has become impotent.
    sigpic

Comment

^its the sh1te weather up there

big sam bid for wes brown (4mill) rejected.

Comment

I'm back

Hey guys, i'm back.
        I gave my self a bit of a rest (as both of my teams Iran & Newcastle were/still are in shambles) and i just got sick of it all.
        I spent most of my time in the GYM and running, cycling and not spending much time on the net or watching TV. but i always kept an eye on both of them.
        I think Newcastle will never win a thing (ever) and so will all the other prem teams (except for the top 3).
        The gap between them is getting bigger and bigger and the only way to even have a chance is to spend big, i mean over 60m a season (just like them) and not on 8 or 9 players, on 3 or 4.
        Its all about money now, there are no English talents comming on the way and all the good players are from the small clubs, the sport lost its porpose, mybe one day i'll go see Newcastle play in Al Gharafa stadium next to my dads house in Doha.
        On the other hand I met mike ashley (the owner) in shearers bar on the sunderland game in November and he said to me wait and see this club in 4 years!! i hope he is right.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Heres me and Mike Ashley (Mr Ashley).
          Not bad eeh!
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I see you're "lovin' it" already
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post

Not bad eeh!
              wow, he seems like a down to earth guy

Comment

Not bad eeh!

he seems rather fat.....

good to have you back, mate!
                Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                GazKhor

Comment

1-5 & Eduardo.

Nothing to say, 1-5 at home to man U, 4-1 last week against villa, 3-0 X2 against Arsenal in one week.
                  Thank god that the teams below us are just shite, but if we dont beat Blackburn next week then we are realy in deep shit.

I hope Eduardo gets back soon (it'll be a year atleast) and i feel for him as what happend was just unthinkable.
                  I was more sad for him today than to see the 5 goals hit our net (we deserved it but he didnt).
                  Get well mate.

Comment

Cheer up barcodes
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

Cheer up barcodes
                      Ha ha, my brother in law got me this for christmas.

Comment

Not bad eeh!
                        niiiiiiiiiiice **jealous**

Comment

Pain

Domenation for 90 minutes then you know what will happen if you dont score, you'll get what you deserve.
                          If you remember Iran vs Jordan 0-1 in 2004 you'll know what i'm talking about.
                          No problem, its only Liverpool next week.

Comment

Funny enough, I was thinking "its only newcastle next week". when newcastle cant even win when they dominate, you sort of think, will they EVER win another game again? KK out i say.
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

Domenation for 90 minutes then you know what will happen if you dont score, you'll get what you deserve.
                              If you remember Iran vs Jordan 0-1 in 2004 you'll know what i'm talking about.
                              No problem, its only Liverpool next week.
                              Geordies vs Scousers

How romantic
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                                Geordies vs Scousers

How romantic
                                Whey aye man.
                                The good thing is that they'll be thinking about Inter Milan and i hope they give torris a rest specialy that they will play 2wice this week too.
                                My heart says we might geta point, buy my head thinks 3-4-5 nil to the scousers.

Comment

Working...
                                X