The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
    what a great match that was. martinz is god and that one shot by joey barton when he shot the ball as it was coming down, that would've been an amazing goal if he would've made it in goal.

KEVIN KEEGAN WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
    Cheers dude, heres one for you:
    Oba doing his thing:

And Wor Kev having a squeeez.

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

There it is again. What the **** is that thing?

Here's to a strong season finish by the Barcodes...erm...I mean Newcastle United FC
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
        Cheers dude, heres one for you:
        Oba doing his thing:

And Wor Kev having a squeeez.

THANKS MATE. HAHA I'M JUST EXCITED TO SEE WHAT NEWCASTLE WILL DO IN OFF SEASON

Comment

hey sabzi, your a frankfurt fan? what do you think of amanatidis and kyrgia***...i think newcastle can use someone like kyrgia***..a rock in the D
          Go Cows!

Comment

Newcastle United 2-0 Sunderland

Both goals by Michael Owen. Good stuff for the Barcodes
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
              hey sabzi, your a frankfurt fan? what do you think of amanatidis and kyrgia***...i think newcastle can use someone like kyrgia***..a rock in the D
              apologize for the delay of respond.

but tell you the truth i really like what we already have. but adding kyrgiak0s would be nice i really do like him.

what was up with FSC not showing the derby

Comment

hey guys, long time no see.
                We just lost 2-0 against chelsea, for me i'm happy for them as i still think they'll win the league and they are the best team in it.

But one thing, next season you'll see another Newcastle.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

We just lost 2-0 against chelsea, for me i'm happy for them as i still think they'll win the league and they are the best team in it.
                  no sir, u r wrong, man united will win the league and the champions league

Comment

i don't know what KK did towards the end of the season but whatever he did it was working. the players seemed much more enthusiastic and were truly playing with their heart. i hope this can carry on into next season and we can keep on winning. i truly believe Toon town can be in the top 5 easily if they continue what they are doing right now.

Comment

just out of curiosity and no offense to anyone, but why do u guys support new castle??

is it cos u live in newcastle? is it cos of alan shearer?? cos i cant think of any other reason??
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        just out of curiosity and no offense to anyone, but why do u guys support new castle??
                        is it cos u live in newcastle? is it cos of alan shearer?? cos i cant think of any other reason??
                        I don't live in UK, but the reason i started supporting NewCastle was because of Alan Shearer, he was one of my favorite players and the man was a legend so that's how it all began

plus Newcastle have some of the craziest and loudest fans baby aka. toon army

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

Whey aye man (yes), i live here, but even when i lived in Qatar i was with the toon (its 12 years now in black and white).
                          As i always say, its easy to support Manc U, Chelsea, .... you know what i mean, as the always win and have the money to buy this and that (boring) but never have local players (just look at Arsenal ).
                          For me, i love this club (2nd to TM), and i love the waiting game, and i cant wait till they win something (even the carling cup) as it'll be worth more than all the money the others spend.

Comment

Whey aye man (yes), i live here, but even when i lived in Qatar i was with the toon (its 12 years now in black and white).
                            As i always say, its easy to support Manc U, Chelsea, .... you know what i mean, as the always win and have the money to buy this and that (boring) but never have local players (just look at Arsenal ).
                            For me, i love this club (2nd to TM), and i love the waiting game, and i cant wait till they win something (even the carling cup) as it'll be worth more than all the money the others spend.
                            With the amount of money spent by Newcastle in Premier League years with no success apart from wooden spoons its probably worth a half-eaten sandwich some hobo finds in a trash can
                            sigpic

Comment

Barton admits team-mate assault

Barton admits team-mate assault

Premier League footballer Joey Barton has admitted assaulting a former team-mate in a training ground row.
                              The Newcastle United midfielder changed his plea ahead of a trial and admitted assaulting Ousmane Dabo during a training ground row on 1 May last year.
                              The 25-year-old repeatedly punched Dabo as he lay dazed on the ground, Manchester Minshull Crown Court heard.
                              The ex-Manchester City player is currently serving a six-month jail term for an attack in Liverpool.
                              'Knocked out'
                              The trial, which had been due to start more than a year after the incident, was put back until after the season had ended for the convenience of witnesses.
                              Many of them are involved in professional football.
                              Outlining the events at Manchester City's training ground on May 1 last year, prosecutor Richard Vardon said it was an "explosive combination of football and violence".

Barton and Dabo confronted each other after a row during a training match, the court was told.

Dabo, 31, was said to have felt intimidated that Barton had invaded his personal space as he shouted and swore at him.

The Frenchman pushed his shoulder with both hands and Barton retaliated by punching him in the head, causing the Frenchman to fall over and lose consciousness.

Mr Vardon said several witnesses said Barton continued to punch Dabo while he lay on top of the player, who was in a dazed state.

One player, Georgios Samaras, said he had never seen such a violent incident on a training pitch in all his career, the prosecutor added.

Barton, who admitted one charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm (ABH), will be sentenced on Tuesday.

Ousmane Dabo was in court to hear Barton admit the attack

Comment

Joey Barton is a disgrace and a bully. He should be banned from football forever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X