• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey Barton ready to battle pay cut at Newcastle United

Comment

i hope barton gets struck by a bus!
      Go Cows!

Comment

lol am i the only one that actually likes barton??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
          lol am i the only one that actually likes barton??
          Hey man, wazzup, long time no see.
          I think hes not as bad as everyone says, all it is, he came from a numpty famely and grew up like a tipical english twat.
          As a player he's ok, he kept man city in the prem 2 years ago and if he can show that form with newcastle then you'll see another team.
          As for me, i'm gonna get the new away top this weekend (i'll get a free ticket to watch NUFC vs valencia) and the name and number on the top is gonna be: BARTON 666.
          what do you think?

Howay the lads.
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

watch out mancs

With Ronaldo & Anderson injured, Nani suspended (whos gonna do all the diving? ) & Shrek got the shits from the africa trip.
            All these players will miss the first game against the Toon and i think this is a good chance to have a good start to the season.
            I wish if only this game was in St James' park (i swear they'll not win it).

Howay the lads.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
              With Ronaldo & Anderson injured, Nani suspended (whos gonna do all the diving? ) & Shrek got the shits from the africa trip.
              All these players will miss the first game against the Toon and i think this is a good chance to have a good start to the season.

Howay the lads.
              dont worry tevez is there 2 do the job

Comment

Howay the lads.
                yes we agree...Newcastle wont win anything.
                sigpic

Comment

and like if manu will

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                    and like if manu will
                    Go on.. .your biggest challenge will be Sunderland while United's will be retaining the league and european double and maybe win the odd cup. I mean under Roy Keane and his recent spending spree, I expect Sunderland to absolutely DESTROY Geordiestan this season and make them remain a lower table mediocre laughing stock which is what Newcastle United has always been famous for since its sorry existence
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey man, wazzup, long time no see.
                      I think hes not as bad as everyone says, all it is, he came from a numpty famely and grew up like a tipical english twat.
                      As a player he's ok, he kept man city in the prem 2 years ago and if he can show that form with newcastle then you'll see another team.
                      As for me, i'm gonna get the new away top this weekend (i'll get a free ticket to watch NUFC vs valencia) and the name and number on the top is gonna be: BARTON 666.
                      what do you think?

Howay the lads.
                      haha i think that's crazy

Comment

Guthrie: Newcastle A 'Big' Club
                        Newcastle United new-boy Danny Guthrie believes the club stand-up with the biggest names in football, likening The Magpies to former club Liverpool.

Comment

Newcastle After Healy?
                          With the news that Newcastle United may be without three strikers due to injury, and the speculation linking Alan Smith with a move to Everton, the Tyneside club are weighing up a deal that would take David Healy away from Craven Cottage...

David Healy boasts a proud international record. Not only is he the only Northern Irish footballer to register two hat-tricks for his country, but he was also the top scorer in the European Championship qualifying round.

Dennis Wise, Newcastle's Director of Football, will be familiar with not just these records, but the man himself, having worked with the striker at Leeds United. British newspapers The Guardian and the Belfast Telegraph both state that now Andy Johnson has moved to Fulham, this may be the catalyst that drives the number 9 out of the club.

It has recently been reported by www.goal.com that Newcastle United are also a little thin up top, considering that Mark Viduka, Michael Owen, and Obefami Martins are all nursing knocks and injuries, and Alan Smith may be heading to the Mersey.

Any deal would need to involve a large enough transfer fee for Fulham head coach Roy Hodgson to contemplate about selling, as he once described the Killyleagh-born striker as a 'thief in the box'.

Comment

Ghormeh Sabzi = Mad because his beloved new crapstle is gonna lose on sunday

Comment

newcasltle will become 15th this season

Comment

^ and thats a compliment

Comment

Working...
                                X