No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

LOL Malouda persian boy where u at ??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        LOL Malouda persian boy where u at ??
        why? does he love him?
        i'm of to the gym then i'll go to the lounge there and watch the toon vs coventry in the carling cup (for free innit) and i'll have a protin shake (pro v60) instead of beer aiii.
        KO is at 7:45 if you live in the uk, al jazeera sport is showing it too.
        Yalla.
        EDIT (11pm)
        I just got back, was that crazy or what!? 2-0 up, missing over 5 chances to finish the game off then in the 45th minut out of nowhere a great shot from out of the box and coventry ot one back, no panick i told my self.
        2nd half the same we kept missing some strange chances (it was a bit like Iran vs Maldives in 97 exept for the ball in the back of the net) then in the 93rd minute boom 2-2.
        Extra time Owen (the half fit they say) saves the team and we will be in the pot for the draw on friday.
        We are our worst enemy.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

get stuck in lads.. coooman

Comment

Comment

^^ we don't need him.. i just want duff and martins to be okay

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                ^^ we don't need him.. i just want duff and martins to be okay

Comment

tomorrows game martinis could have been a HUG factor.. he will be missed for sure tomorrow

i'll be happy with a draw with arsenal

Comment

tomorrows game martinis could have been a HUG factor.. he will be missed for sure tomorrow

i'll be happy with a draw with arsenal
                    Well, you were right and so was i (check my las post), we had no chance out there today, the only positives i have from the game were:
                    1- Jonas, i mean the guy worked his ass off today but no help from the players around him.
                    2- Basong, the un-known kis is 100 times better than i thought, to give him a debute game at Arsenal away must mean the world for him.
                    Nigatives:
                    1- Butt, i think hes gone blind, no pace, i dont think he did one good pass plus his covering was just pure shite.
                    2- Owen, if Martins was there instead of him then he would have created alot of open spaces for the others!!!.
                    On the other hand, Barton played 3 minuts and went for a great tackle, then Nasri tripped him and got a yellow for it, i think Barton will be ready 100% for Hull and a new man might be born.

Anyway, we got 4 points out of 3 games, two of them were Manc U & Arsenal away, the next game is Hull is home, nothing but a win will do now.

Howay the lads

Comment

We Will Win Next Week For Sure... Today Was Poor Performance.. Just Like Un-united Fans Complain About Missing Homo.. We Miss Our Top Gun Martinis

Comment

We Will Win Next Week For Sure... Today Was Poor Performance.. Just Like Un-united Fans Complain About Missing Homo.. We Miss Our Top Gun Martinis
                        I wish it was just Martins, check this out, for this game we have these players missing:
                        1- Martins.
                        2- Duff.
                        3- Viduka.
                        4- Smith.
                        5- Geremi.
                        6- Cacapa.
                        so as you see its not a small list, i mean if Duff and martins were playing today then it would have been another story.
                        Anyway, no football for 13 days so i think (and hope) they'll all be back for Hull.

Comment

i love arsnela and nufc but i ****ing hate barton, keegan has no dignity if he is so desperate to play a complete prick on the team.

Comment

is this true???

Michael Owen set to leave Newcastle

Comment

Lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X