The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ haha i was here just remember me though

kinda bummed some a-rabs going to own the team but these guys will drop cash like no other and true to that, there is going to be a new era in toon town

i wonder if they'll go after the king first

Comment

Hey guys check out some crazy pictures from Saturday, some guy on kooora lives in the toon and is a big fan( a bit like me here), i'll try to contact him and exchange views n shit.

check it out. if someone can save them and post them back here will be good as my laptop is about to go to heaven.

http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=11954051
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

West Ham 3 -Newcastle 1

The score tell is all.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

the misfortunes continue...till next week comes around lol
          Go Cows!

Comment

Next year Newcastle will be in the Championship league.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
              Have we got a Mackem in the house?

Comment

Our captain speaks up.

Owen speaks of bleak Magpies mood

Newcastle United striker Michael Owen has called on his team-mates to "snap out of the doom and gloom" he believes is adversely affecting the club.
                The club are without a manager after Kevin Keegan's exit, have been put up for sale and have lost their last three games, conceding eight in the process.
                But Owen believes the players must now put off-pitch concerns to one side.
                "It's unfortunate but that's the way it goes. Players are paid to play and we have got to perform," he said.
                "We are all feeling it at the moment, but we have to try and get some confidence and results - not picking up the results is hurting the players.
                "We all liked Kevin Keegan and we were sad to see him go."
                Newcastle have not won since beating Coventry City in the Carling Cup in August, but face a Tottenham side with problems of their own in the third round of the competition on Wednesday.
                The Carling Cup holders have not won a league game this season and sit bottom of the Premier League table, one place below Newcastle.

But the turmoil at St James' Park following Keegan's exit as manager earlier in the month shows no sign of abating, with Newcastle appointing London-based investment bank Seymour Pierce to handle the sale of the club on Monday.
                Owner Mike Ashley wants to sell the club after fan protests against him, and hopes Seymour Pierce chairman Keith Harris, who was involved in selling Chelsea to Roman Abramovich in 2003, can help.
                But Owen confessed the players are as clueless as the supporters about Newcastle's long-term future.
                "We are as much in the dark as the fans and it does not make it any easier as Kevin Keegan was very popular," said the England striker, who has already played under Graeme Souness, Glenn Roeder, Sam Allardyce and Keegan since arriving in August 2005. "You almost become immune to these happenings in football nowadays and I have seen plenty in my time."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7632241.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                  I hear always the same words saying Newcastle will do good and play CL blah blah blah. In the end Newcastle are poor team as usual and almost get eliminated from EPL every year.

Comment

before i say anything id like to remind people that im not rumor mongerer but i have heard from 2 people that gazza is dead. That they found him behind the marriot in liverpool. Now again this is unconfirmed but if true, this would be the cherry on the sundae of shit that has been spurs season. Hopefully these three people really just have a terrible sense of humor.

edit: ive now been to two online spurs forums. There are people whispering the same thing. Ill see if i can find anything more.
                    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
                      before i say anything id like to remind people that im not rumor mongerer but i have heard from 2 people that gazza is dead. That they found him behind the marriot in liverpool. Now again this is unconfirmed but if true, this would be the cherry on the sundae of shit that has been spurs season. Hopefully these three people really just have a terrible sense of humor.

edit: ive now been to two online spurs forums. There are people whispering the same thing. Ill see if i can find anything more.
                      i heard something too!!!!
                      By the way, i just got back from watching the game in the gym, both teams were shite but spurs (with the help of tylor) scored the 2 chances they got.
                      last two in the league!!! bloody hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                        I hear always the same words saying Newcastle will do good and play CL blah blah blah. In the end Newcastle are poor team as usual and almost get eliminated from EPL every year.
                        When was newcasle about to get relegated? is finishing 12th or 14th (our worst) eliminated?
                        Joker, you know nowt, go find yourself a bat toy to play with and spare us your football knowledge.
                        I never knew the joker was a mackem.

Comment

i find it hard to believe this is pretty much the same newcastle team that thumped my team 7-1 aggregate in the 2004/2005 UEFA Cup 4th round
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                            i find it hard to believe this is pretty much the same newcastle team that thumped my team 7-1 aggregate in the 2004/2005 UEFA Cup 4th round

Comment

Last man standing

Comment

good news at last

At last, a kind of good news:

1- 8 buyers for the club so far (3 of them are arab, one Nigeria & USA, the res un-known) but the favorates are a group from S. Africa based in the UK & the US who already met Keegan and went around St James's and around the city, it can only get better from here.

2- we'll have 3 players back for Everton (5 to go) they are GUTHRY, BAYE, JOSE ENRIQE.

3- We'll have a sold out away end (as usual) at everton welcoming Kinnear and supporting him, the players and the club.

4- Kinnear gave some reporters a nice lesson in F words before a press confrence, i think someone posted a thread about it, heres the full thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdETq7ZGgQ if he's like that with a reporter then god help sleepy Tylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X