No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CongradZZZZ..EPL certainly needs Newcastle. Good luck next season.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

alan shearer is happy, now he can sleep.

newcastle need quality players for EPL
      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

no roy butt will leave and you have barton lool
          xisco will leave and you will player nile ranger loool
          playmaker who mate joe ledley loool
          rightback angel rangel loool mate

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            You have a problem with newcastle fat boy?

If you have something decent to write then do otherwise go spread your kak somewhere else. (A zobahan thread or some shit like that) hater.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

What the hell is your problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                What the hell is your problem?
                He's an SMB (sad mackem bastard)

Why would someone hate newcastle? Its not like we are dominating the world of football or our trophy cabinet is flooded with cups & shields! So there can't be jealousy there.

The only thing I can think of is he's either from sunderland or just hates the fact that there are tro supporters out there.

Comment

lol roy stop overexagerating newcastle utd when you were in the prem you lost every game for like the last 5 years you were useless all your signings were poor

Comment

lol roy stop overexagerating newcastle utd when you were in the prem you lost every game for like the last 5 years you were useless all your signings were poor
                    Point being? How old are you? 3? From your posts so far it seems like that's your mental age! I mean look at your signature! Watta numpty

Comment

huh!

Some news around the country are suggesting that Barca is interested in Jose Enrique!

Why wouldn't everyone leave us alone, let us build the team in peace instead of flashing cash in front of our players & force them to leave.

Anyway, just rumours, hope it stays that way.

Comment

Firstly, Newcastle is one of the BIGGEST sides in English football. Their stadium holds 52K capacity, and if England are to host the World Cup, St James Park would be used..

Last year, I do not think the signings have been poor. I mean, the likes of Nolan and Coloccini are very good players, and if you see this year, they have blossomed into being a regular. Nolan has always been a good player from his Bolton days, and was considered for England at one point. The main reason why they went down and got relegated was because of managers changing and the owner dispute. Mike Ashley didn't help much. This year, they stuck to one manager and look at their results.

Newcastle will have a tough season next year , no doubt, but I can see them avoiding the drop and getting into mid-table, just need a few more signings.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          Firstly, Newcastle is one of the BIGGEST sides in English football. Their stadium holds 52K capacity, and if England are to host the World Cup, St James Park would be used..
                          Last year, I do not think the signings have been poor. I mean, the likes of Nolan and Coloccini are very good players, and if you see this year, they have blossomed into being a regular. Nolan has always been a good player from his Bolton days, and was considered for England at one point. The main reason why they went down and got relegated was because of managers changing and the owner dispute. Mike Ashley didn't help much. This year, they stuck to one manager and look at their results.
                          Newcastle will have a tough season next year , no doubt, but I can see them avoiding the drop and getting into mid-table, just need a few more signings.
                          I don't think he knows anything about football otherwise he wouldn't say that.
                          Anyway, there were rumours about stevie taylor to barca! WTF!? I think news of the world needs to get a life.

PS: what happened to my rep power? Have I lost my mojo?

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                            I don't think he knows anything about football otherwise he wouldn't say that.
                            Anyway, there were rumours about stevie taylor to barca! WTF!? I think news of the world needs to get a life.
                            PS: what happened to my rep power? Have I lost my mojo?
                            Taylor is some devoted player,love his loyalty and passion for Newcastle and for the game..

I tried to rep you back again, but it doesn't let. Sorry.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

roy, newcastle are not as good as everyone makes out dont get happy that YOU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP i mean with the player wages you give them they should be winning everygame yet you lost 3-0 to derby lol

plus who can you attract to newcastle next year realistically? James Milner loool nah mate them days are long gone

Comment

I knew they would make it back to EPL with Ali Daei as coach

Comment

Working...
                                X