The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats that got to do with anything..?
    besides he could get a medal this year if results go United way.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      whats that got to do with anything..?
      besides he could get a medal this year if results go United way.
      Kaebi khan said we got him for 25m after I told him about the Robbie Keane sale I'm sure he was smoking something.

For me Owen has no spine, left Newcastle after taking all that money then off to liverpools arch enemy? He let a lot of people down but I'm sure he'll be enjoying watching South Africa with his 60" HD TV that he bought with fergie's money.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

roy u made more a loss on owen than we did on robbie keane plus at least robbie keane is scoring goals and is a INTERNATIONAL PLAYER

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          roy u made more a loss on owen than we did on robbie keane plus at least robbie keane is scoring goals and is a INTERNATIONAL PLAYER
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

lol how can you have no debt the only team with no debt is man city please roy mike ashley comes with a burden of debt and im sure you remeber this

somes up your city mate fat dirty alchies

Comment

lol how can you have no debt the only team with no debt is man city please roy mike ashley comes with a burden of debt and im sure you remeber this

somes up your city mate fat dirty alchies

Comment

the last time newcastle won something osama bin laden was chilling in publich now you stop chatting breeze and be writing silly posts how can chelsea not have no debt shall i define debt debt for you jheez u need help

Comment

the last time newcastle won something osama bin laden was chilling in publich now you stop chatting breeze and be writing silly posts how can chelsea not have no debt shall i define debt debt for you jheez u need help

Comment

season over at last.

Oh well, Championship season over, we reached 102 points, unbeaten at home & promoted 6 games from end of the season. Not bad at all.

West Brom are 2nd & are back with us.

4 teams will play in the playoffs for the last prem spot.
                    Nottingham Forest (remember them?)
                    Cardiff (a welsh Club)
                    Leicester (Kaebi's old team)
                    Blackpool (the best away game anyone can dream off, extended weekend)

I have a feeling Cardiff is gonna win it but I want Blackpool as their manager Ian Holloway is a great manager & that away weekend will be superb.

Howay the Lads

Comment

I remember Nottingham Forest in the Prem back in the late 90's.

...and the town of Blackpool is not very nice. It attracts chavs and working class lowlives like flies to a lightbulb.

I'd like to see Cardiff get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                        I remember Nottingham Forest in the Prem back in the late 90's.

...and the town of Blackpool is not very nice. It attracts chavs and working class lowlives like flies to a lightbulb.

I'd like to see Cardiff get promoted.
                        I've got a feeling its Cardiff too!

I've never been to Blackpool buy Sky sports had a report about where's the best away game you can go to. They were top, they described it as Englands las Vegas I think if all you wanna do is drink then its perfect.

If Forest makes it back & maybe next season Leeds the prem might get a prestige that they lost when you look a teams that can't fill their ground like wigan, Bolton & blackburn... While Leeds still averages 25000 in the 3rd division.

C'mone Football

Comment

yeah i hope Cardiff get promoted

Comment

I like the way Cardiff play football, but yet again, Billy Davies has done a fantastic job for Nottingham Forest, and i have a sneaky feeling they may be the one that will win the play-offs.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Comment

I fancy Cardiff to go through.. can't see them losing at home now.

Comment

Working...
                                X