Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

id say cheers to that
    i have no idea where they found these numpties! you are only a Geordie if you are from Newcastle, Gateshead & Tyne area. some of these are from Sunderland, york & middlesbrough.

i'll still give them one tho. and yeah, i heard that the fat one on the right is iranian! i'll have a check.
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/606gDcuUjio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
        i have no idea where they found these numpties! you are only a Geordie if you are from Newcastle, Gateshead & Tyne area. some of these are from Sunderland, york & middlesbrough.

i'll still give them one tho. and yeah, i heard that the fat one on the right is iranian! i'll have a check.
        its a guilty pleasure of mine so i watch it. and the fat girls mum and dad turned up, im like damn the dad looks so iranian and when they said he owns a pizza shop and his accent confirmed it to me. it was funny coz he hi5ed one of the guys who boasted about a 3some and some random guy left his daughters bedroom as they turned up

i searched google and they said she had a "strict iranian" upbringing, sure my arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          its a guilty pleasure of mine so i watch it. and the fat girls mum and dad turned up, im like damn the dad looks so iranian and when they said he owns a pizza shop and his accent confirmed it to me. it was funny coz he hi5ed one of the guys who boasted about a 3some and some random guy left his daughters bedroom as they turned up

i searched google and they said she had a "strict iranian" upbringing, sure my arse!
          i never watched it. but might start.

Comment

roy ur not a geordie dont beg it u said ur gna post the pictures of u at a newcastle game no1s seen it mate prove us wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              roy ur not a geordie dont beg it u said ur gna post the pictures of u at a newcastle game no1s seen it mate prove us wrong!
              cant you see my season ticket on my avatar? go to facebook & see my prifile picture (roy kaviani).

Comment

in &amp; out so far

In:

Yohan CabayeDemba Ba French-born 26 year-old striker formerly with West Ham. Invoked free transfer clause upon relegation to sign a three year deal. Current Senegal international.

Sylvain Marveaux French born 25 year-old left-sided midfielder formerly with Rennes, Bosman free to sign on July 1st. Last played November 2010 due to groin surgery. Former French U21 international, agreed five year deal.

Mehdi Abeid French-born 18 year-old midfielder formerly with Racing Club Lens, claimed to have agreed a five year deal with NUFC in May but no official confirmation of that.

Out:

Kevin Nolan Sold to West Ham after failing to reach agreement on the length/terms of a contract to replace the deal that was in place until 2013. Fee

(Sol Campbell and Shefki Kuqi both departed after their contracts expired and weren't renewed).

i know a lot here think we lost Nolan! why coz of his 12 goals? Berbatov is MU's & the premier league's top scorer! where was he against Barca?

our best player last season (by a mile) was Tiote, ask the Arsenal fans. after him Coloccini & Enrique. Nolan is what we call a grafter, if he was that good he would have had offers from top teams not take a stem down.

Ashley is a genius, NUFC comes 1st. a team wages should never be more than 60% of the club income & thats what he's doing.

English players are overrated, love the night life, pu$$y & cars. i'd rather have an african give me 100% than an expensive ****ney.

the only way is up. C'mone UEFA, bring on the fair transfer rule.

Comment

no lie demba ba and yohan are amazing u still need that extra creative mid coz yohan is dm also

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                    no lie demba ba and yohan are amazing u still need that extra creative mid coz yohan is dm also

Comment

pain, watta bad day

One of my worst days as a football supporter.

My 6 year dream ended today on the hands of Iraq, I wanted baby melli to be at the olympics & maybe play at St James' Park.

Oh well. Thank god for beer.

Comment

Comment

hey guys curious to know your thoughts on SANTON....i know he was a bit injured and hasnt played much this year but is he getting playing time or is he competing with another fullback?
                          i always loved this kid since back in inter but he had problems with injury and management so his game fell off, im hoping he can recover himself at newcastle

Comment

Djemba ba!! He's a strong striker. I honestly like his style

Comment

Roy,
                              your fantasy football team is great..you sure know your fantasy football well.

As for Newcastle; very good side this season, but I am not sure how they will perform once the tough schedule starts coming up in a few weeks...I can see them finish top 5 though this season.
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X