The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messy View Post
    Do the Newcastle fans of PFDC appreciate the finesse and divinity of Jonas Gutierrez?
    its a funny one with Jonas, when he dived once about 10 meters away from me all our fans told him: get up ya puff and chase the ball but he still does it.

Against Sunderland last season we were 1-0 down and he dived and go a free kick, Pardew told Ben Arfa who was warming up at the time to pass the free kick to the sunderland keeper . he did and we got applauded by the mackem fans. brilliant.

PS: we lost 1-0 yesterday to a German 3rd division club. happy days
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Mathieu Debuchy – in action against England last month

If that’s the case, then it should be a fairly easy job to agree terms with the French international, with his wages at Newcastle maybe as much as three times what he is getting at the former French Champions.
      And if this deal goes through, we’ll have Yohan Cabaye to thank, since he’s been persuading his pal to come to Tyneside all this year, and it looks like he will now succeed.
      Happy days.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

funny how pardew has a goo at wenger for buying all french players

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          funny how pardew has a goo at wenger for buying all french players
          wazzup mate? long time no see? hows it going?

Comment

Newcastle have confirmed they made an offer for their former striker Andy Carroll last night, but it has been rejected out of hand by Liverpool – however there is breaking news in the Evening Chronicle this morning that Andy has told friends he wants to return to Newcastle - to come home.Andy Carroll when at Newcastle

We thought last night that Newcastle would have some inside information on the Carroll situation, since it would be easy to reach his friends to find out what Andy is really thinking, after Brendan Rodgers seems to have already made up his mind that the big man has no place at Liverpool under his stewardship.
            A close friend of Carroll told the Evening Chronicle last night:
            “Newcastle are interested – and Andy wants to come home. He’s already told Liverpool that too.” “From a professional point of view Andy is miffed that he wasn’t given the chance to show what he can do in front of new manager Brendan Rodgers.”
            “He was expecting to get at least pre-season to show what he could offer him.” “He ended last season on a high and wanted to continue that.”
            The news is that Liverpool would prefer to sell

Comment

Liverpool turns golden talents into copper ores, gotta take that kid out of there asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                Liverpool turns golden talents into copper ores, gotta take that kid out of there asap.
                he was on fire when he was with us, that's why they paid that stupid money.
                they say Liverpool want
                20million for him. there's no way on earth Ashley would pay that when there are 100s of better players out there for half the price.
                the other problem, who will start? Carroll, Cisse or Ba? or will Pardew rotate as the team has Europa League this season too.

on the other hand, last night Newcastle beat Monaco 1-0 in a friendly, Ba scored the goal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                    he was on fire when he was with us, that's why they paid that stupid money.
                    they say Liverpool want
                    20million for him. there's no way on earth Ashley would pay that when there are 100s of better players out there for half the price.
                    the other problem, who will start? Carroll, Cisse or Ba? or will Pardew rotate as the team has Europa League this season too.

on the other hand, last night Newcastle beat Monaco 1-0 in a friendly, Ba scored the goal.
                    He should go to Serie A if you ask me, sign for a reasonable price in Milan or Juventus and work his ass off from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      He should go to Serie A if you ask me, sign for a reasonable price in Milan or Juventus and work his ass off from there.
                      he will be on fire if he goes to AC Milan, i am sure. Juve play a lot like Liverpool on the ground and narrow so not them.

if he stays in England then i think here are 3 clubs that will make him score goals for fun:
                      1- Stoke: Long ball masters and the kings of hoof n run football. Carroll loves long balls in the box to him as he's dangerous in the air.
                      2- West Ham: Big sam's ugly football will work with him especially with Nolan in the team who assisted most of Carrolls goals while with the Toon.
                      3- Back home to NUFC: if he would take a 50% wage cut and decides to return home i'm sure he can hit 15-20 goals a season. his only problem is overtaking Cisse & Ba plus the team is way better now then when he left in January 2011.
                      its amazing how the team was built almost from half what they got for him and spent small amounts on bringing quality players like: Cabaye 4m, Santon

Comment

i like syrup :P

Comment

Long time no see!

Just thought i would pay PFDC's international section a visit after a long long time.

nothing changed, it's empty

Comment

This is my 2000th post.

watta way to do it with celebrating beating what used to be United.

there's only 1 United.

Newcastle United.

Comment

^ I enjoyed the hilights but they got extremely lucky... however United losing to Everton, I ran into a comment as how Moyes would stick to defensive plan as Everton coach visiting top 4 clubs in the past (especially near end of the game and they never managed to beat those teams) however it was a left back that scored for Everton against Man Utd.

I am beginning to doubt Moyes a bit though all United's failure is not on him.

Comment

Newcastles potential new owner, Amanda Staveley, is married to an Iranian guy. If the deal goes through and if he's football crazy like us, he might influence her on bringing perhaps jahanbaksh or azmoun to Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                                X