No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit I completely forgot about this thread. Also Roy was a decent member.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
      Newcastles potential new owner, Amanda Staveley, is married to an Iranian guy. If the deal goes through and if he's football crazy like us, he might influence her on bringing perhaps jahanbaksh or azmoun to Newcastle.
      Fuckin hell, Iranians are everywhere and taking all the women like Britney Spears

Comment

Can any Newcastle fans provide me with some insight on Ayoze Pérez?

Comment

Yes, he’s shit 👏😂
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
            Yes, he’s shit 👏😂

But Allan Saint-Maximin looks like a beast (especially in FIFA)! Newcastle has accquired a top-notch player!

Comment

Ayoze Pérez humble beginnings: From Tenerife all the way to the Premier League!

Comment

Eddie Howe

Comment

Comment

Thought I’d just refresh this thread after all these years 😂🏁
                    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                    X