The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Newcastle United thread

Oh well, i thought i'll start one too as there are threads for other clubs, we might not have the same money as them but we have the heart.

We beat Spures 3-2 (away) last night and we are 11th now, not bad when half of the team is injured and played with 5 players under 20 years old.

We are still in the FA Cup, UEFA Cup too, you never know, we might do something this year.
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Martins was great in that game!

Comment

well..good luck holding onto martins :P

I heard somewhere Ronaldo is going to Newcastle, Martins - Ronaldo would be a amazing pair upfront

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
        well..good luck holding onto martins :P

I heard somewhere Ronaldo is going to Newcastle, Martins - Ronaldo would be a amazing pair upfront
        Hienze (from Man U) as he never gets a game these days.
        Karimi (I wish) even as a sub for Emre in the centre or to play on the left.
        Trabelsy (Man City) i think is one of the most under rated players i've ever seen, he can play anywhere you want him to play (check him out).
        Lahm (Bayern) great left back and will probably love to play in the prem (Bayern will never let him go).
        Hashemian (only if we get him for free or on loan), you never know, he might score a goal or two.

By the way, Martins will never leave, he'd seen what the fans here are like, half of the City is wearing the top ith his name on it, plus he's got his own song now. you have to visit newcastle to know what i'm talking about.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

If Martins knows what's best for him, he will come to Chelsea, which is where his agents wants him to come. We'd have the full Africa Team wit Essien, Drogba, Obi Mikel, Geremi, and Martins.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            If Martins knows what's best for him, he will come to Chelsea,
            yeah and sits on the bench

Comment

No man, we should bench Ballack who has been sucking in England, and play with Essien, Lampard, SWP, RObben, OBa, and DD

Comment

how's sunderland doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                  KEANO KEANO KEANO !!!

enough said
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                    KEANO KEANO KEANO !!!
                    enough said
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzx9NLai978

suprah remember this?!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN

and this thread has anything to do with RezaAli using his tremendous potential and spare time creating this masterpiece
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah

and this thread has anything to do with RezaAli using his tremendous potential and spare time creating this masterpiece
                        sorry man it was a spur of the moment thing, besides I find it funny!

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                          They are not laying bad now, as you probably know Roy Keane is the manager now and he got 10 new players already, they are 7th or 8th in the champoinship but its tight, i think they'll be back in the prem (hope so) just to kick theire ass again.

By the way, 8 days left fo the january transfaires and still no new players for Newcastle.

Comment

I heard maybe Solksjaier will join Keane at Sunderland.

Comment

not the same newcastle since shearer left......and bummer with owen ey?

Comment

Working...
                              X