No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I really do hope we pull something off.. just cuz i dont wanna see the scummy chelsea win anything this season.. United deserve it more.. even though they are scummy as well but hey..

Comment

come toonami do it 2moz...

home game.. seize the moment

Comment

Newcastle United 0-0 Chelsea (FT)

THANK YOU THANK YOU NEWCASTLE UNITED F.C.

sigpic

Comment

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

TOON ARMY TOON ARMY TOON ARMY!! Another lifeline thrown to Manchester united... Now go and get the damn premier league before the scum do!!

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
              TOON ARMY TOON ARMY TOON ARMY!! Another lifeline thrown to Manchester united... Now go and get the damn premier league before the scum do!!

i heard Taylor did a pretty good job defending, and the likes of Titus Bramble made sure they maintained their "thou shalt not pass" attitude.

I only wish Newcastle could show such character to other teams, otherwise the premier league wont always be a top 4 league
              sigpic

Comment

Hats off to the toon army...

u shud've beaten them.. but hey

Comment

I just got in now, fcuking pissed mates.
                  I told you all we'll get something.
                  I hope the Mancs enjoy the gift .
                  Thats the Toon for you, beat the big teams and lose to sheffield united and fulham!!!!!
                  If you look at the 3 English teams in the semi final of the champions league (non of them beat us this season at home, with Manc U it was 2-2, Liverpool we won 2-1, today 0-0) + we got 2 points from Arsenal??!!??
                  Thats Newcastle United for you.
                  Inshallah next season.
                  By the way, the Mackems lost at last yesterday 3-1 to colchester (who???) good luck to Keano (prick) next season in the prem. ha ha ha
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

id loooov it if we beat them! id looooov it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                      id loooov it if we beat them! id looooov it!

sigpic

Comment

haha classic moment

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                          haha classic moment
                          Regardless one has to admire Kevin Keegan trying his best to play his own mind games and trying to pump up his team and fans chasing the title, but ultimately many people say that he lost his cool and we all know what happened in the end
                          sigpic

Comment

have you guys forgotten the 5 nil spanking that we provided u during those years? Or must I remind u? what time was it? 5 past schmichael :P

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
                              have you guys forgotten the 5 nil spanking that we provided u during those years? Or must I remind u? what time was it? 5 past schmichael :P
                              Erm...only 4 years ago we beat you lads 6-2 in your own backyard. Need I remind you of that more recent memory ?

http://play1.wm.manutd.servecast.net...deo/130846.wmv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                                Erm...only 4 years ago we beat you lads 6-2 in your own backyard. Need I remind you of that more recent memory ?

http://play1.wm.manutd.servecast.net...deo/130846.wmv

Yeah but you are Man United AKA the best team in the Fcuking world (as you mancs say) how could you lose 5-0 to a small club like Newcastle? eeh?
                                Here are some great moments for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73NKrVs-vk
                                And Shearers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVF7Tk0WOfM
                                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                                X