No announcement yet.

The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suprah enlighten this mackem in disguise..

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
      What can I enlighten him ? To be honest they still hold that game dear like nothing and despite that they finished 2nd in the league behind us that season. Hey I have to give credit with Newcastle winning that match around 10-11 years ago on their home turf, they played well and scored some good goals, but ultimately we all know what happened in the end. As I said roughly 4 years back we beat them 6-2 at St James and they dont seem bothered to remember that now do they ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
        Ha ha ha (thats why Sunderland is full of ex Mancs????) ya bloody eejits! By the way, even the mackems managed to get a point of you last season at home (thats 1 out of the 15 they had all season) ha ha.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

thats 1 more than what u got against us

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
            What can I enlighten him ? To be honest they still hold that game dear like nothing and despite that they finished 2nd in the league behind us that season. Hey I have to give credit with Newcastle winning that match around 10-11 years ago on their home turf, they played well and scored some good goals, but ultimately we all know what happened in the end. As I said roughly 4 years back we beat them 6-2 at St James and they dont seem bothered to remember that now do they ?
            No one said anything about forgetting that game.. if u think about it buddy.. 6-2 is a 4 goal difference... 5-0 is a 5 goal difference... like roy said.. ur manchester united.. the one of th ebiggest.. if not THE biggest club in the world.. getting spanked by a team like newcastle which isnt at the same statues as Manchester is pretty embarrassing..

Comment

as the irish would say, "jaysus"
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
                No one said anything about forgetting that game.. if u think about it buddy.. 6-2 is a 4 goal difference... 5-0 is a 5 goal difference... like roy said.. ur manchester united.. the one of th ebiggest.. if not THE biggest club in the world.. getting spanked by a team like newcastle which isnt at the same statues as Manchester is pretty embarrassing..
                Well said my man, By the way, Owen has a big chance on monday against Reading & same for Ameobi.
                If it was up to me i'll keep them for the start of pre season in july and not risk them now.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                  Well said my man, By the way, Owen has a big chance on monday against Reading & same for Ameobi.
                  If it was up to me i'll keep them for the start of pre season in july and not risk them now.
                  I think he should play them a biot.. see how they are in form.. and then take them off... obvsoiusly not risk them at all!

Comment

Sunderland and Birmingham City have been promoted to the next Premier League season as confirmed top two finishers as Derby County lost 2-0 away to Crystal Palace.

Now its all left which of these two win the Championship with just a point separating them both, as Sunderland are away to already relegated Luton Town, while Preston North End host leaders Birmingham City.

There's only one Keano
                    sigpic

Comment

Another disgusting performance today.. Glad to see owen and Ameobie back in good form.

Comment

I was so happy to see Owen back.

Comment

Yeah him and Ameobi.. that was the only plus sside of the game

Comment

The injury crisis has shown one thing about Newcastle this entire season that stands out - they've got heart and they've shown it when it mattered even if it was asking too much from them but they showed heart regardless.

sigpic

Comment

The injury crisis has shown one thing about Newcastle this entire season that stands out - they've got heart and they've shown it when it mattered even if it was asking too much from them but they showed heart regardless.

repped!

Comment

Cheers dude,
                                Emre, and Supasibz are bothe out till end of the season.
                                By the way guys, i got the new top yesterday (looks good in the front but i hate the back), didnt put a number on it yet (i'll wait till october).
                                Team news:
                                Luque: will join PSV (99%).
                                Martins: said he'll not leave (Valencia was intrested).
                                Roeder: wants to buy anolder defender to help out the young ones (someone like Camble).
                                Last but not least, i hope i win in the draw and get to play in SJP on the 12th may.

Comment

Working...
                                X