The Newcastle United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
    Geremi and Cacapa are good signings since they are free, especially geremi. Viduka i suppose is good for free, and can be used as an reserve striker, but Owen honestly I hate the guy, I suppose as long he gets goals for you guys IF he gets goals thats fine, but I still think you need a REALLY amazing signing to support Mr Oba.
    C'mone man, Owen is class (when he is in shape), he will probably play tomorrow.
    C'mone Toon. 6 points.
    PS; C'mone City tommorow & Wigan too.
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      C'mone man, Owen is class (when he is in shape), he will probably play tomorrow.
      C'mone Toon. 6 points.
      PS; C'mone City tommorow & Wigan too.
      To all the manc U fans, Sorry, i didnt know that they will actually beat you.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

A point away, not bad.
        Martins was lost, Owen just pure overrated.
        our fans were acting like twats too towards Mido & gave him some abuse (anti muslim chanting).
        As a nwcastle supporter i feel ashamed of thet but atleast he got to score and shut them up (good for him).
        The thing is its not just Newcastle fans, its all over ENGLAND.
        they are all a bunsh of twats.
        No wonder there national team is a joke.

Comment

you're a class act as always roy

Comment

Hey all, i'm back (after that shit that happend in Boro).
            I mean what the Newcastle fans did was just a proof of how low someone can be towards us (Iranians, Arabs, Muslims ets....).
            I still support the Toon but i'll never be the same again (ever), i dont think i'll ever want to go to another game here in England again, as i said before its not just Newcastle fans, its all of them.
            The good thing is that i'm going back to Qatar on saturday to see my Dad n Brother ( & KARIMI ), So i'll get to see proper football again (clean and sober).
            Good luck the Toon against Arsenal (well, Arsenals 2nd team).

Comment

Just shite.

I missed yesterdays game (i was somwhere in the air between holland & Italy at the time) anyway i got to Doha at 10pm and first thing my dad tells me after picking me up from the airport is: Newcastle lost 3-1 and they were shite.

Watta way to start my vacation.
              By the way, in the morning today, i checked out the game between Qatar clun & seyliah (recorded from al kass channel) and Karimi was really really really bad, i mean one of the slowest ones on the pitch (no wonder he is not playing in europe anymore).

Comment

When Liverpool fans think they own the world (its an English red thing) and make fun of Newcastle when we lose (we got usedto it as we always lose) then on a warm night in the champions league they get beat at home all the Toon fans can laugh a bit for a change.
                I know they'll get me on the weeken when we get beat anyway.

Comment

Owen vs Martins

Good win on the weekend but we still have problems up-front.
                  Martins missed 5 big chances before getting subbed bu Owen who Scored from his 1st chance (same with Emre).
                  Its good to know that we have good players on the bench.
                  Barton will ba back against Spurs and that will add a big power to the middle.
                  Whe are un-beaten at home yet, so its looking good.

Comment

Roy mate, have you noticed that you're the only user that posts anything worth reading on this thread? course, there are people like SF1 who post some useful info, but the rest are people like me who remind you of any recent Newcastle failures...
                    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      Roy mate, have you noticed that you're the only user that posts anything worth reading on this thread? course, there are people like SF1 who post some useful info, but the rest are people like me who remind you of any recent Newcastle failures...
                      I know, its sad but why not. i aint gonna stop.
                      I'm just an example of true fans who stick with their club (nothing since 1969 and no leagues since 1927).
                      This club has a sell-out every game (the only empty seats are the away ones).
                      Its easy for us (none English) so support Arsenal (4-5 years ago) then go for Chelsea and now Man United (just go for the winner).
                      I enjoy supporting this club as for me its the same as Iran (win nothing but keep on going).
                      Azadi = St James' Park (Both can beat anyone at home) ask the Mancs about the 5-0.

Comment

Azadi = St James' Park (Both can beat anyone at home) ask the Mancs about the 5-0.
                        *YAWN*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          *YAWN*
                          Haha, what else have we done then + Keanos red card.

Comment

Haha, what else have we done then + Keanos red card.
                            losing the 1999 FA Cup final tamely, Keegan's 'love it' rant blowing back in his face, getting whopped 6-1 or 6-2 at your own home 3/4 years back ....dude I can go on about Heckle & Jeckle for a long time....jeez dont be as annoying as Man Citeh ffs

Thank Allah that you now have Sam Allardyce - someone I have really admired - as manager, maybe he can do something about Newcastle...or maybe he will be bogged down like his predecessors and continue relishing mediocrity like no tomorrow.

and for the sake of greater competition in the Premiership, I wish its not the latter scenario for the Magpies of Geordiestan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                              losing the 1999 FA Cup final tamely, Keegan's 'love it' rant blowing back in his face, getting whopped 6-1 or 6-2 at your own home 3/4 years back ....dude I can go on about Heckle & Jeckle for a long time....jeez dont be as annoying as Man Citeh ffs

Thank Allah that you now have Sam Allardyce - someone I have really admired - as manager, maybe he can do something about Newcastle...or maybe he will be bogged down like his predecessors and continue relishing mediocrity like no tomorrow.

and for the sake of greater competition in the Premiership, I wish its not the latter scenario for the Magpies of Geordiestan

True. ^
                              Bast*rd

Comment

Sounds like Alan Shearer may be the next coach..eom

eom

Oh well, i thought i'll start one too as there are threads for other clubs, we might not have the same money as them but we have the heart.

We beat Spures 3-2 (away) last night and we are 11th now, not bad when half of the team is injured and played with 5 players under 20 years old.

We are still in the FA Cup, UEFA Cup too, you never know, we might do something this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X