Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldinho’s feelin itchy, will Chelsea move in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldinho’s feelin itchy, will Chelsea move in?

hope it happens...

http://www.mediafax.ro/english/artic...-605930-9.html

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

chelsea are bolocks it wont happen, he'll either go to italia or united

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva
      Thanks Tony, If we got Ronaldinho, it would be amaazzing! and Heesham he already said no once so dont count on it.

Comment

Meh...what they gonna do ?? Make Lampard sit on the reserves bench and loan Essien to Ipswich Town ??
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Since when you started to believe on Daily Mirror romours? 5 times Every year they will spit romours about Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho just reported to barcelona.com that he is looking forward to extend his contract with 4 more years, that means he will stick to barca untill 2014.

These romours are really emberassing and once again daily mirror has shown how low they are worth
          Visca Barca

Comment

Originally posted by pashmaki
            LOL! Since when you started to believe on Daily Mirror romours? 5 times Every year they will spit romours about Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho just reported to barcelona.com that he is looking forward to extend his contract with 4 more years, that means he will stick to barca untill 2014.
            These romours are really emberassing and once again daily mirror has shown how low they are worth
            i actually knwo nothing about the mirror n all, i live in canada. i saw it in a persian website and they cited it as the source. besides, the whole thing's just a talk anyway.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Yeah I know. Lots of PM (premier league) fans has been very interested in spreading these romours, no wonder why? ..
              This comes directly after PM has signed af major new TV rights contract deal. Media and people are just trying to follow up on the big contract. I guess they want the tv stations to feel that they havnt put money on something stupid.

Its just stupid.
              Visca Barca

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                chelsea are bolocks it wont happen, he'll either go to italia or united
                LOL

i will honestly eat my balls live on webcam if he moves to united

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                  LOL
                  mardeh o gholesh. lol
                  id leave room for a %0.5 error in my calculations if i wer u. 4 the sake of ur offspring if not 4 ur pleasure

Comment

I will eat my eat my intestines if he moves to any club...
                    he loves it in barcelona..
                    have u seen his house ??

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                      I will eat my eat my intestines if he moves to any club...
                      he loves it in barcelona..
                      have u seen his house ??
                      raftim ye chay bokhorim, khoone naboodan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                        LOL
                        Grade B castration eh ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                          Grade B castration eh ?
                          no, canabilsm

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva
                            raftim ye chay bokhorim, khoone naboodan.
                            Call and make reservation!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                              Call and make reservation!
                              not necassary, hell come over instead to make up 4 it

Comment

Working...
                              X