X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo 'very close' to joining Milan

im pretty sure he will go to milan.

Comment

Good, he will be a beneficial short term signing for CL and Serie A this year.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

well, good luck to him.

Comment

El Phenomeno, welcome to Milan, Milad join us, your boy is going to be the newest member of the Rossoneri

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            El Phenomeno, welcome to Milan, Milad join us, your boy is going to be the newest member of the Rossoneri
            neva! if he wants to join milan that means he wants to get back in shape and start every game because milan dont have good forwards right now... so that is good news. but why did it have to be milan!

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGG I thought it said Ronaldinho to milan i didnt figure it out until i read fabio capello...

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                neva! if he wants to join milan that means he wants to get back in shape and start every game because milan dont have good forwards right now... so that is good news. but why did it have to be milan!
                Who would you have wanted, were gonna win uefa cl.

Comment

i kind of wanted ronaldo to stay in madrid, but its okay, lol, its not like they ever even played him, haha. i hope he gets back in shape. & i wish him the best of luck in milan. i love him, hes so awesome.

Comment

The funny thing is that Milan wants Ronaldo for free! also Ronaldo is willing to pay Real off to break the contract!!!

Khak too sare SHevchenko'e zan zalil'e ahmagh! He is only history now!
                    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Viva, the reason is not becuase Ronaldo loves Milan, its becuase he wants to leave Madrid as soon as possible so he can get some playing time this year. Milan is veryyyyy lucky to get Ronaldo, the three time world player and one of the legends in history of soccer...

Comment

VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Viva,
                          Read the last paragraph of your post. I dont know of any one who has accomplished what Ronaldo has, playing for these four clubs..I have copied it below...He is a true legend.........

This latest chapter in the Ronaldo story means El Fenomeno will not only have played for the two great Spanish rivals, Barcelona and Real Madrid, but also both the Milanese giants, Internazionale and AC Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                            Who would you have wanted, were gonna win uefa cl.
                            you think inter is gonna let U win it

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                              This latest chapter in the Ronaldo story means El Fenomeno will not only have played for the two great Spanish rivals, Barcelona and Real Madrid, but also both the Milanese giants, Internazionale and AC Milan.
                              If he really wants to add to his resume he should go to the soon to be promoted Juventus.
                              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                              X