Ronaldinho Open to Offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldinho Open to Offers

Ronaldinho will consider offers from other clubs before signing a new deal with Spanish giants Barcelona, his brother and agent has told a Brazilian website.

Despite speculation that Barcelona are ready to offer the Brazilian superstar a contract extension through to 2014, Roberto Assis claims Ronaldinho is keeping his options open.

"There are no problems between Ronaldinho and Barcelona and everything is going fine," Assis told O Globo.

"But that doesn't mean that we will not take into consideration other offers. For example, we know there is interest from a team in the United States."

Ronaldinho has been key to Barcelona's success since joining from PSG in 2003. The twice World Player of the Year led the Catalans to back-to-back Spanish titles and Champions League glory in 2006.

The 26-year-old World Cup winner has been linked with Chelsea and AC Milan in the past.

Source: Eurosport

HE WILL DEIFNATELY SIGN WITH BARCA!

well, i'd say if he does leave barca he'll most probably go to italy.

Comment

i HOPE he doesnt go to a team like chelsea thats full of stars...

Im sick of these big teams taking all the good players.

p.s. ronaldinho in italy will be shut down, he wont be the same player as he is in spain.

Comment

Milan is saving money to buy him!
        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
          i HOPE he doesnt go to a team like chelsea thats full of stars...
          Im sick of these big teams taking all the good players.
          p.s. ronaldinho in italy will be shut down, he wont be the same player as he is in spain.

Comment

maybe if he leaces barcalona, barcalona will buy karimi
            but i think that karimi should go to MILANO if ronaldinho doesnt (if he gets a offer)

Comment

He wont leave Barca for any team accept Milan. Even then I think its like 5-10% chance. He will stay at Barca until after world cup, then look for him to come to America like Beckham. He also knows the power of American marketing from his time with Michael Jordan.

Comment

the only way i see ronaldinho going to milan is for a kaka swap deal
                Go Cows!

Comment

Rofl I heard today some Napoli fans want to bring Ronaldinho to Napoli.

How?

They went to a betting agency and they told these fans that if Ronaldinho comes to Napoli they give 67x the amount of money they put in back.

So they are saying all we need to do is put in 2 million, get Ronaldinho to Napoli and we get 134 million euros back. Thats enough to get Ronaldinho!

Comment

Now is Parspolis chance

Seriously though Demis is totally correct. Milan isn't big enough for Kaka and Ronaldinho. It will never happen. Ronaldinho will end up in Real Madrid, Chelsky or Juventus.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                      Now is Parspolis chance
                      Seriously though Demis is totally correct. Milan isn't big enough for Kaka and Ronaldinho. It will never happen. Ronaldinho will end up in Real Madrid, Chelsky or Juventus.
                      Why would he leave Barca?
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Lol a U.S. team is interested

Comment

Hey Blood Money...

*EDITED by Haf3z*

Please keep the homophobia out of here and respect other members. That is not an appropriate language.

Comment

Originally posted by Jidinho
                            Shame on u Blood Money , either support barcaGAY or PersPolis,
                            becuz we dont accept GAYS in PersPolis.....if u wanna support barcaGAY u could go with ESTGHLAL, becuz they play exactly same as GAYS
                            BRAZIL 4 EveR
                            Lsn brotha i am trying to be very polite..
                            uv made 2 posts here and ur already insulting me!
                            watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                              Why would he leave Barca?
                              supposedly he is having problems with Rijkard and management. Good news for us.
                              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                              X