Oddo Finally Joins Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddo Finally Joins Milan

During the night, the Rossoneri and Lazio agreed on the transfer fee with which the full-back will become a Milan player after weeks of negotiations.

Massimo Oddo is finally a Milan player according to reports coming from Italy. Various Italian media are reporting that the Lazio captain has finally signed for the Rossoneri after the negotiations had stalled in the past days, leading many to believe that Oddo would remain at Lazio.

However, during the night AC Milan exec Adriano Galliani and Lazio exec Claudio Lotito finally reached an agreement of 8 million Euros plus youth player Pasquale Foggia.

Oddo was excluded from the squad for the match between Lazio and Milan which was played last Sunday night due to these negotiations, but with the deal being finally sealed, the former Lazio player will return to the club in which he started as a young player.

Both clubs are expected to officially announce the deal within the next 24 hours.

goal.com
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

An agreement was reached last night between Adriano Galliani and Claudio Lotito for the transfer of Lazio’s Massimo Oddo to Milan for 7,750 million euros plus the total ownership of Pasquale Foggia. The transfer will only become official once the player signs.

Comment

galliani sounds mafia.
      Respect to milan but juve rules

Comment

Viva, we back in biness, now, is Cafu is going to Cruzeiro at the end of the year for sure. Maybe MLS or Arab leagues as well.

Comment

Massimo Oddo has developed into a fine wing-back I must say, Milan will use him good I suppose. How old is the lad again ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            Viva, we back in biness, now, is Cafu is going to Cruzeiro at the end of the year for sure. Maybe MLS or Arab leagues as well.
            I wanted Cafu to leave from long time ago. Billy is gonna retire, same as Paolo. I wish Milan would swap Dida with Buffon! oh well.

So Milan's lineup will be likely as below:

Goal: Dida
            Defenders: Kaladzeh, Bonera, Nesta , Oddo
            Midfielders: Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattusso, Kaka
            Forwards: Gila, (pipo, Oliveira or Ronaldo)

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              Massimo Oddo has developed into a fine wing-back I must say, Milan will use him good I suppose. How old is the lad again ?
              he is 30.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                I wanted Cafu to leave from long time ago. Billy is gonna retire, same as Paolo. I wish Milan would swap Dida with Buffon! oh well.

So Milan's lineup will be likely as below:

Goal: Dida
                Defenders: Kaladzeh, Bonera, Nesta , Oddo
                Midfielders: Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattusso, Kaka
                Forwards: Gila, (pipo, Oliveira or Ronaldo)
                I heard Billy wants to succeed Ancelotti as coach

Comment

billy (costacurta) has said he's going to retire about 4 seasons ago! is he retiring for sure at the end of this season? i think he's 40 now

Comment

Ok not bad, but we need OFFENSE! we have enough solid defenders for god sake.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Milan will not do crap this season no matter how many playeres they buy...The only player that can save Milan from its misery is RONALDO......mark my words.....

Comment

Working...
                      X