Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KSA beat Iraq in persian gulf

This was posted by Silverton in ISP.com

Iraq and Saudi played in the PERSIAN Gulf Cup today, and Saudi won 1-0 on a Penalty Kick (which knocked Iraq out). Apparently, word out of the interviews done with the Iraqi players (after the game) and the UAE media was that there was a DEAL made BEFORE the game that both these teams would ORCHESTRATE A DRAW! They agreed to a DRAW so that both can go through. When Saudi scored and did not fulfill their end of the deal, Iraqis orchestrated an all-out attack, and failed to score. The fact that Saudi did not fulfill their end of the deal (and consquently, made the Iraqis get knocked out) made the IRaqi players (a bunch of them) spill their guts and tell the media and everyone how the Saudis did not fulfill their end of the deal. lol

Damn, these teams are corrupt and need to be BANNED!

GRACIAS PEP

i think this thread should me merged with the PESIAN GULF CUP UPDATES THREAD.
    this just proves that KSA is a curupt team.

Comment

LOL so the Iraqis admit to agreeing to fix the game and are now complaining on how they were cheated in their cheating?
      Roo ke nist, sange payeh ghazvineh!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
      X