Ronaldo has betrayed everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
    3. Ronaldo is a Brazillian who came to Europe to make a good living, he's not like Totti who was born and raised in Roma all his life. So therefore it's not right to criticize Ronaldo when he changes from super club to super club.
    There is something called "Layalty toward your fans" which he lacks!
    I'm sure he makes 2-3 times more than Maldini, Baresi and even Totti, but he won't be loved by his fans as much as those guys will. Coming from a poor country and family doesn't give anyone any special previlage.

Inter fans now hate him! Barca fans hate him! Real fans are okay with him! Milan fans will be fine with him cuz Milan will be the last big club who will own him (after that he'll go to KSA or somewhere around that area!).

And these Arabs know who looks for the money and that's why they put their finger on him (and Figo) and not anyone else!

I'd be so pissed if any of the players I love would go to Madrid! As I got a little pissed when Fabio went to Madrid! Now imagine how angry are the Madrid fans!

Again, I love the players who are passionate toward their clubs, be it Raul Gonzales, Maldini or Totti.
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

wow i think its the 1st time i m gonna agree with VivaItalia

what ronaldo did was totally wrong ....after all inter did for him ...anyways its all good we have better players ..Ronaldo will be a lost cause just like Rivaldo...
      i cant wait for the derby i hope materazzi breaks ronaldos leg lol

Comment

Viva,
        As milad says, you just posted this to diss Ronaldo becuase of my post on Totti..Thats so childish..I posted a video to show what Totti did, but you write biased opinion about Ronaldo...
        You are talking non sense about Ronaldo..Inter, Barca and Real fans dont hate him, so stop BSing..I love Ronaldo even if he plays for Mes e Kerman... Ronaldo's move to Milan has nothing (absolutely nothing) to do with loyalty.. He is not getting playing time at Real and its time for him to move on. The best choice for him is Milan becuase Milan team so badly want him and he will get lots of playing time there...Why should he reject Milan offer and stay at Real and sit on the bench? Dont make sense..
        ALso your analogy is horrible. Ronaldo's case is completely different from Maldini and Totti cases. Ronaldo is not getting playing time at Madrid so thats why he wants to be traded. He is not going to sit on the bench while Milan is begging him to move there..Why should he? But Maldini and Totti were always wanted at their teams and were getting playing time at all times so there was no reason to move some where else.
        Ronaldo is not moving to Milan to get more money, absolutely not...Thats what Totti and Maldini also did, rejecting other higher offers so they can stay at their clubs...
        Ronaldo is very loyal and thats why he is loved every where...He just wants to play, he doesnt care about money at this time...

Viva, please think a little bit before you type your post. Think and then write.. Stop hating Ronaldo and talking shit about Ronaldo..

Roanldo for ever

Comment

Viva,
          You said that you would be so pissed off if your favorites players go to Madrid...How about Canavarro who is your favorite defender, he now plays in Madrid...so do you hate him now?
          Why are so full of hatred against Madrid, one of the biggest clubs in the world with so many trophies and cups?
          As milad said, you are really full of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba

You are talking non sense about Ronaldo..Inter, Barca and Real fans dont hate him, so stop BSing..

LMAO .. u r so wrong ....Inter Fans HATE Ronaldo ..he screwed inter over so bad ....betrayed inter left 2 RM and then to AC ...and u expect inter fans not 2 hate him LOL...

ronaldo is gonna be so hated ..its basically like shefchenko coming to inter ..from chelsea ..u expect ac milan accept that lol and like him ...

Comment

Ronaldo has always liked Inter, but he realizes that this is his last chance. He needs to play and Milan are not doing that well. I can't see how Ronaldo possibly could hold Ibra or Adriano (in his current form) plus Crespo outside of the starting 11.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

http://www.deporte365.com

Comment

[

Comment

Viva,
                    You said that you would be so pissed off if your favorites players go to Madrid...How about Canavarro who is your favorite defender, he now plays in Madrid...so do you hate him now?
                    Why are so full of hatred against Madrid, one of the biggest clubs in the world with so many trophies and cups?
                    As milad said, you are really full of it.....

Drink less and think more. your nokhod-size brain doesn't function anymore.

Did you tell everyone how your ass got owned on Sunday? With so much Eddeaa, you lost 5-0! and you played like crap! everytime you lost a ball in a challenge you moaned like a ho that "foul, momy, foul!"

grow up loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                      Ronaldo has always liked Inter, but he realizes that this is his last chance. He needs to play and Milan are not doing that well. I can't see how Ronaldo possibly could hold Ibra or Adriano (in his current form) plus Crespo outside of the starting 11.
                      He likes everyone and everything, that's why he cheated on his ex-wife too!

Comment

wtf

inter should stfu

they have adriano, zlatan, crespo, cruz, and even recoba could play striker

Comment

Viva,
                          What a lame response by you? Pathetic response...
                          What does our sunday football have to do with Ronaldo moving to Milan?
                          Why do you bring up Ronaldo's ex-wife? We are talking about soccer!!

You need to stop playing 4 hrs of playstation every night and instead read more sports news so you know whats going in the world of sports...

Comment

Viva,
                            What a lame response by you? Pathetic response...
                            What does our sunday football have to do with Ronaldo moving to Milan?
                            Why do you bring up Ronaldo's ex-wife? We are talking about soccer!!

You need to stop playing 4 hrs of playstation every night and instead read more sports news so you know whats going in the world of sports...
                            See...Your brain is farted man!
                            It's XBOX you moron! huge difference! I know you can't distingush khiar from something else because they function alike to you, so you are excused!

Next time try not to Kal-Kal with your Master (Viva Italia). Dude, you are so weak!

Comment

YES! Fat ronnie is gone from madrid

Comment

Xbox and Playstation are the same shit, dude........

Comment

Working...
                                X