Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
    im a italy fan, but just as a joke
    ey val, bacheha farar, Pirlo omade maro bokone
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
      And this is all I gotta say:
      toni be cannavaro: man aval nemiram bezaar pirlo aval toro bokone!!

Comment

^^ lookin at the pic, i realzie its gotta be the best feeling of the world

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
          all i gotta say:

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            The simple fact that you dont see those regular fag supporters on this thread (and theyare intentioanly not posting on this thread cuz they have seen the pic) proves that they know that their team is gay and they have nothing to add here, also they cant defend their team...

Ronaldo
            Brazil
            Wow Wow!

Look who's talking?!? a gay fobic!! an Italian jealious or wanna be (refering to your Italy jackets you wear to say "I'm not Arab, I am Italian!") whose ass is all black (of hair!).

Well, if you can't see them having all these money and the prettiest girls on the planet, then it's your problem!

but lets assume that they are all gay! if that makes you happy! then Khak too sare to ba teamet Brazil ke ye mosht Gay oomadan ghahremaane jahan shodan!

Khak too saretoon!

ps. Ronaldo's ass will be banged by Galliani+ Berlusconi soon!
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Viva,
              What a lame and crappy response by you.
              You would have been better off if you had not said anything on this thread (and pretended like you didnt see this one) than post this BS..
              I see that you basically admit that they are gay, or at least act like fags..

Brazilete

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                Wow Wow!

Look who's talking?!? a gay fobic!! an Italian jealious or wanna be (refering to your Italy jackets you wear to say "I'm not Arab, I am Italian!") whose ass is all black (of hair!).

Well, if you can't see them having all these money and the prettiest girls on the planet, then it's your problem!

but lets assume that they are all gay! if that makes you happy! then Khak too sare to ba teamet Brazil ke ye mosht Gay oomadan ghahremaane jahan shodan!

Khak too saretoon!

ps. Ronaldo's ass will be banged by Galliani+ Berlusconi soon!
                i dont want to get in the middle of this, but cant you have a discussion without acting like a 6 year old? i have to say, whatever land of samba says at least he is mature enough not to call names or personally insult you every single post. are you that desperate that you can only personally insult someone on an internet forum because you have nothing else to say about their team?

oh and btw, those laughing smileys really stand out as in to say: im dying of anger and got owned in the argument.. so im gonna act like im laughing.

Comment

milad,
                  you are 100% right..Every third word coming out of Viva's mouth is an insult.. Its a shame that he cannot discuss and debate important topics like mature people..

Comment

When there is no logic and brain in any of his posts, then there will be only one way of responding for me: to kick his lame ass or to ignore his lame ass.

I did ignore his LA (same word!) but he keeps BSing! I can't go kick him literally cuz he'll call his dad (like a month ago) and since I have lots of respect for his dad, then I have to forgive him.

But apart from that, since you "act" like you are calm, it doesn't make any of you right! there are some facts that need to be mentioned:

1) this guy owns one or two Italy jackets and he wears them whenever he goes to pick up girls!

Conclusion1: He is another Italian wanna be.
                    Conclusion2: Italians are very popular in the world, that's why he want's to pretend to be an Italian!
                    Conclusion3: Deep inside he loves Italians, but since he has supported the B team for a long time and he does not look like Italians AT ALL, he can't publicly convert to an Italy fan, so he is burning and baring.

2) the guys in the picture are Europian. In Europe just like Iran, guys wear tight swin suits or Mayue (spelling?). Just like Iran, men kiss eachother on chics and hug, unlike in the gayfobic country:US. in Europe, men care about fashion as much as women do, unlike in gayfobic country:US. If you ask anyone in Europe or Iran that whether these players are gay, the response will be negative.

Of course, if Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Romario and all those ugly face Brazilians (except for Kaka) were as handsome as these Italians, they would have signed the same contract to expose themseves! If this guy (Land Of Zambies) had the same features in his body (6-pack) and had become the World Cup Champion, he would have taken the same pictures to expose himself! (He is already doing it in the night clubs! What if he was famous or something!)

The thread was a joke type until he started his harsh BS toward the Italian champs. If he can't take it, then he just need to shut up and read!

If I was in his shoes and my team was elliminated in a disgusting way, I would have shut up until the next world cup. But he has a roo of Sang'e paa.

BTW, I was really laughing my ass off that how some people can be so Por-roo! I said what I needed to say. Never said anything bad about the team I most hate (Brazil) even after their ellimination except for the facts and observations. But you Italian haters, come and talk nasty instead of having respect and logic.

But you know what, at the end, we have the CUP at home, I have the videos of our championship at home and I am the one who enjoys of those moments for the next 3+ years!!! So, who's laughing now?

Comment

milad,
                      you are 100% right..Every third word coming out of Viva's mouth is an insult.. Its a shame that he cannot discuss and debate important topics like mature people..
                      Oh really?
                      lets see:

The simple fact that you dont see those regular fag supporters on this thread (and theyare intentioanly not posting on this thread cuz they have seen the pic) proves that they know that their team is gay and they have nothing to add here, also they cant defend their team...

Ronaldo
                      Brazil
                      You spoil every single thread about every single Italian player to start a fight in PFDC. What is it with the "fag" and "gay" label you always stick to Italians? Are you hurt by "fags" or "gays" that you associate your hate of Italy with hate of fags, therefore Italians are fag? or you are one of them (fag or gay) staying in denial and just keep telling yourself and everyone that "no, no, I am not one of them, no no"?

Don't you have anything better to say? anything logical?
                      remember, you started your "gay campain" as soon as Italy won the WC. If you can't respect the winning team, respect your friend's team and accept the fact that Italy is the World Champions now, then I am really sorry for you.

At the end, I stop responding to you until you appologize for your immature attacks and allegations toward Italians (starting right after the WC) and until you take off the glass of hatred and bias toward them. So officially, this is my last response to you, anywhere, anytime, verbally or through cybernet. I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                        im a italy fan, but just as a joke

ey val, bacheha farar, Pirlo omade maro bokone

Comment

Viva,
                          You are still BSing even when you "think" that you are using great logic and number your thoughts and replies..Dude, I got one Italian sweater as a gift and I used to wear sometimes "before the WC".. Obviously I am not gonna throw it away..Also stop BSing about I wanna be Italian, I dont even look Italian, thats the last thing in the world I wanna be..You are actually the true italian wanna be, you always call yourself Alisandro...I am always an Iranian..So your argument is completely BS, and you know it...We were talking about gay team and not about me..So next time stay on the subject..
                          About your second point, the picture with is gay no matter where you live..Even some people who live in Europe said that the picture is gay..A brazilian player will never do that, they are men and not fag like italian team..
                          There is a reason why I call fags, cuz they are. I would suggest that you look at that picture again...
                          Last but not least, I hope that you keep your promise and stop your BS responses when I post something.. Becuase the last thing that people want to read is your BS articles and lame and illogical responses...
                          Good luck to you

Ronaldo
                          Brasil

Comment

Viva,
                            You are still BSing even when you "think" that you are using great logic and number your thoughts and replies..Dude, I got one Italian sweater as a gift and I used to wear sometimes "before the WC".. Obviously I am not gonna throw it away..Also stop BSing about I wanna be Italian, I dont even look Italian, thats the last thing in the world I wanna be..You are actually the true italian wanna be, you always call yourself Alisandro...I am always an Iranian..So your argument is completely BS, and you know it...We were talking about gay team and not about me..So next time stay on the subject..
                            About your second point, the picture with is gay no matter where you live..Even some people who live in Europe said that the picture is gay..A brazilian player will never do that, they are men and not fag like italian team..
                            There is a reason why I call fags, cuz they are. I would suggest that you look at that picture again...
                            Last but not least, I hope that you keep your promise and stop your BS responses when I post something.. Becuase the last thing that people want to read is your BS articles and lame and illogical responses...
                            Good luck to you
                            Ronaldo
                            Brasil
                            you say brazilians never do this stuff?thats because no one wants to see
                            ronaldo with his bunny teeth with an underwear and ronaldinho with his
                            monkey looks! and roberto carlos a baldy! in italia women like sex as much as the man! so they make these pics for ads so the women could get intrested in those pants and buy for their loving ones .

Comment

HA...obviously u guys are not aware of european culture or of the fact that the Italian players are deemed the best looking in the world...just deal with it instead of hating...who would have known that 7 months later, people would still hate on a championship team?

GET OVER IT AlREADY
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Jidinho
                                Here Is The GAYest Team In The World...
                                LoLoLoL

Comment

Working...
                                X