Ronaldo and AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFS View Post
    no he was good for 3 seasons, ronaldo basicly won the 2002 world cup for brazil, and in 1998 he was a legend before some guy tackled him and injured him, and dont forget PSV
    I already said that he played his legendary football in the WC's.

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      you need to choose your ronaldo! CHOOSE!

one cannot be a fan of a legend and a crybaby simultaneously.
      why do you like RvN then?

Comment

I didnt watch the AC milan game past weekend, but the best striker in the world scored two goals in his first game back after months of not playing...
        Love you Ronaldo...I am gonna name my son after him...

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba View Post
          I didnt watch the AC milan game past weekend, but the best striker in the world scored two goals in his first game back after months of not playing...
          Love you Ronaldo...I am gonna name my son after him...
          samba where have you been?

also dont you find it interesting how brazilians save milans ass every single time?

Comment

milad,
            I have been here, and read most of the threads but I decided to post a little less and stop wasting my time by arguing with those Brazil/Madrid haters..
            Milan is completely dependent on Brazilians, its best players are Brazilians, go on its official website and you will pictures of Ronaldo and Pato on the main page..

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba View Post
              milad,
              I have been here, and read most of the threads but I decided to post a little less and stop wasting my time by arguing with those Brazil/Madrid haters..
              Milan is completely dependent on Brazilians, its best players are Brazilians, go on its official website and you will pictures of Ronaldo and Pato on the main page..
              alright. looks like your friend viva has ran away though. perhaps with the brazilian youngster pato, and ronaldo back again milan will rise from its shameful bottom table place and viva will show his face around here.

Comment

look at the old threads when we were talking about who would win champions league and seria a and stuff like that

notice my posts were i said

Milan will win with ronaldo

and now ronaldo is back so milan will win everything even beat zlatans ass

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  look at the old threads when we were talking about who would win champions league and seria a and stuff like that

notice my posts were i said

Milan will win with ronaldo

and now ronaldo is back so milan will win everything even beat zlatans ass
                  my friend supports arsenal and is always talking about that fluky henry goal against real... i hope ronaldo scores a hatrick against arsenal.

Comment

milad,
                    I know, I dont know what happened to him either, I am sure it has to do with Milan's poor results in Serie A...I can care less about Milan, I just want Ronaldo to play well, get back in shape and score many goals...

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      alright. looks like your friend viva has ran away though. perhaps with the brazilian youngster pato, and ronaldo back again milan will rise from its shameful bottom table place and viva will show his face around here.
                      Oh, thats a good 1. AC is doing shit this year, with/or without Kaka. Ronaldo will leave and then they will have 2 trust Pato and Kaka.

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                        Oh, thats a good 1. AC is doing shit this year, with/or without Kaka. Ronaldo will leave and then they will have 2 trust Pato and Kaka.
                        Ronaldo wont leave yet maybe next season or the one after that
                        its all rumors every time a player is playing bad or really good the press make up rumors about leaving their team
                        just look at the rumors about ronaldiniho, c.ronaldo.....
                        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                          Ronaldo wont leave yet maybe next season or the one after that
                          its all rumors every time a player is playing bad or really good the press make up rumors about leaving their team
                          just look at the rumors about ronaldiniho, c.ronaldo.....
                          Even u believe in the rumours. Ur the 1 who posted him about 2 leave 2 Saudi or MLS

Man Utd =
                          Current EPL Champions
                          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                            Even u believe in the rumours. Ur the 1 who posted him about 2 leave 2 Saudi or MLS
                            just because i posted it it dosnt mean i believed it
                            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Working...
                            X